Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the Seraphin are weaker than King and Queen right know.

But Its clear that Oda introduced they as kids as a way to indicate that they will grow much stronger when they become adulta by the final war.

Seems that Saturn is indeed a fighter.

The arc probably will go longer than we first imagine if the Marines will only arrive tomorrow.

York being the traitor is still shit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Actually that's quite possible that he was introduced with one of his strongest techniques. The objective was to have us get impressed after all cause as it currently looks the Seraphim's from a combat skill standpoint aren't as dangerous as previously believed when Kaku can keep up in Base. On egghead so far the Seraphim have received nearly the exact same feats just with the usage of different abilities.
Well, it's also possible that he's just flexing the same way the other Seraphim didn't do anything overboard with their gifted abilities. What we know for certain is that S-Hawk can operate at the original Jimbe level if not higher offensively while you can't say the same about S-Jinbe as of now.

Also. I'm not really sure if Exo-Sanji can't take casual slashes of S-Hawk. His skin is especially effective against swords while it seems to be weak for slamming attacks.
It's not especially effective against swords. It's just thought tough in general as even bullets don't work on him. It all comes down to how strong you think Queen's Winch is. Not to undermine Queen, but I doubt he's breaking mountains with it. Kuri's breaking exo defenses like it's no one's business, and I don't have to explain where he stands offensively. Sanji may be better than his siblings, but I doubt he's so much better that even the likes of Dressrossa Zoro or those on his level of offensive power can't damage him.

They aren't useful for Admiral agendas either so far.

Actually that's quite possible that he was introduced with one of his strongest techniques. The objective was to have us get impressed after all cause as it currently looks the Seraphim's from a combat skill standpoint aren't as dangerous as previously believed when Kaku can keep up in Base. On egghead so far the Seraphim have received nearly the exact same feats just with the usage of different abilities.

Also. I'm not really sure if Exo-Sanji can't take casual slashes of S-Hawk. His skin is especially effective against swords while it seems to be weak for slamming attacks.
Them keeping the big boys busy still impressive even if i don't think they luffy and the others going all out .
Give time for the rest of Seraphim KO everyone else since SH and VP already going down easy .

The summary really hypes Zoro's feat of defeating King.:steef:
There's no time limit or condition for flame on. So that renders the "muh gimmick" claims moot.

King was scared that Zoro was capable of hurting him even with his flames on so he turned it off in hopes of finishing Zoro with his strongest attack

Status
Not open for further replies.