Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is goofy using a weaker attack than the one that failed...
Because using other attacks are useless when he has his flame turned on his back, it would only exhaust them and waste their energy
Post automatically merged:

As i thought it could happen, Sanji might be able to enhance his genetics just like he does with his flames

His emotions might dictate how tough his skin is, for instance, or how strong his muscles and physical strength are, speed as well.

"This is the power of love" line shows us Sanji already expected to completely negate S-Shark's attack, he is protecting Nami and crewmates so he feels motivated.

That is the gift of Sora's influence. @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Devilbat

Oda told us to look over him and so far thats what i can tell, don't know how deep it will go into this and if it has drawbacks.
The young Big Mom of the crew :finally:

:josad:Niji or Ichiji vs King is now extreme diff now

Firstly, King can't hurt RS vinsmokes As he couldn't hurt RS Sanji (no exo)
now Seraphim (lunarian giant cyborg warlord clones) can't hurt Exo Sanji (no RS)

And we know lasers /beams/ lightning are very effective

:milaugh:Can King might only beat Yonji and maybe Reiju (if she doesn't use her poison)

Oda just doing whatever

Luffy using g5 (no adhaki) vs Lucci for plot reasons : so that we get df lore from Vega

Luffy using g4 (no adhaki) vs S-hawk for whatever drag piece
Now he's using only g2

IF
-knowing about the Nika Nika fruit
-knowing that Luffy has just taken out Kaido
-knowing that Luffy has ties to the Revs
-knowing that Vegapunk has turned on them and could have traps all over his base

IF
knowing all this
a Gorosei is sent to Egghead with just one admiral to protect him

and
IF
that Gorosei is indeed captured by the SHs

Imu/WG would have no more reputation at that point, becoming a complete joke of a system/villain.

Saturn can't become a SH hostage. His coming to the island on his own will is too cocky a choice to not have something up his sleeve, and no, Light-boy alone is not enough. There has to be more, not necessarily in terms of fighting ability, more in terms of secret/hax able to fully render the SHs a nonthreat to him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Now that you mentioned it. It's my bad, I forgot Sanji wasn't in Nami's group. Well, Zoro stopped S-Hawk dead in his tracks and mocked him twice already but I won't be bragging about it as it's not up to mark for Zoro's standards, but I admit it's worth praising for Sanji's standards though.

You mean, Zoro's legit the first SH to make a Seraphim run making it think its opponent is too strong for it. I must admit Zoro needs a Sanji-level henchman to do the small work for him as he's gonna deal with bigger fish later.
Imagine using S-Postpone signature move as a hypetool.
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.