Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't work around those feats my man. I'm just trying to work some PL into this because no matter how it's seen this makes Kid look far too bad man, like, couldn't even survive one attack? At this point and after that portrayal in Wano?
At least it took Shanks being in-person to take down Kid. GB was sent crying to his mom from a hundred miles away.

When it's arbitrary height, yes. But if several pairs of characters are taken that share some kind of rivalry, having the exact 1cm height difference, you know Oda planted this on purpose. Not saying that should be taken as proof, but that and the other things (birthday, panel time) just shows Oda wants to keep that debate up.
Nah irrelevant and not to be taken seriously
Zoro >>>>>>>> Sanji they are not close
King and Queen are not close either

Neither of these characters are rivals either
Mihawk > Shanks

--He didn't block it. He took it to his stomach.

--Also that was nameless attack from Kaido + Your haki defense is always on regardless
I meant that despite being in a position capable of defending himself he got neg diffed while against Kaido the main reason he lost was because he was distracted by Momo.

G

Gorosei Informer

As hard as his treatment of Kid wars. I at least like the brutality. This defeat was truly crushing and overwhelming.
I've been desperate to see something like this again in OP.

I pray Kizaru is gonna do the same at Egghead, I really do.

BB pirates showing up at Egghead too now is FUCKING NUTS as well! Blackbeard vs Kizaru? Can I finally have hope for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.