Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
23:59

00:00

-Kidd's crew submits and delivers copies of the Poneglyph.
-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You bring logic to a debate, imbecile. I can use more cuss words that'll neg diff your ass, midget. Go lick windows like you were when Zkk was shat upon. You are nothing but a bicthass cuck who'd be one shot in real life but talks big behind the computer.
Cry more.

Your pea brain can't even comprehend that Shanks has only ever fought using a sword since he was a child

Somehow you can't even understand something that simple

he and law defeated a Yonko at the end it doesn't make sense that he still like before Oda even gave him and Law the same bounty as Luffy sure they are not as strong as Luffy but still they are not light weights either.
Defeated?
BM let them go by mercy after defeating them.

And BM was taken out only with the help of Onigashima explosives

I

Indigo

You bring logic to a debate, imbecile. I can use more cuss words that'll neg diff your ass, midget. Go lick windows like you were when Zkk was shat upon. You are nothing but a bicthass cuck who'd be one shot in real life but talks big behind the computer.
LMAO

found the 14 year old

The databook referred to Shanks as top class swordsman. And again, he was Mihawk's rival. Do you think Mihawk considers someone his peer and rival in swordsmanship which he honors, who just randomly picked up a sword which he exchanges for a gun on occassion

:choppawhat:

And again, what abilities could Shanks have apart from swordsmanship with one arm and without a DF? So isn't being a top class swordsman, user of a supreme grade sword and being Mihawk's rival enough? What else do you need?
Superior swordman skills than Shanks means there's room for Shanks having > haki than Mihawk.

I told Kid stans he was never going to be a relevant contender because of his weak crew.
It can legit be argued that just the weakling trio could defeat Kid crew outside Killer. What would they do against Monster Chopper and Nami with Zeus? They have zero feats nor hype
You know for a moment I thought they would get some shine like the coordinated defense from Law and his bumblefuck crew
But damn son Oda didn’t even give a chance
Oda’s message is clear, Kid not Him

The databook referred to Shanks as top class swordsman. And again, he was Mihawk's rival. Do you think Mihawk considers someone his peer and rival in swordsmanship which he honors, who just randomly picked up a sword which he exchanges for a gun on occassion

:choppawhat:

And again, what abilities could Shanks have apart from swordsmanship with one arm and without a DF? So isn't being a top class swordsman, user of a supreme grade sword and being Mihawk's rival enough? What else do you need?
Its over ZKKboys. Roger wasn't WGS same way Shanks isn't WGS.

:steef:

I knew Shanks and Roger would have similar styles. Not once I see you saying Shanks can use Kamusari.

Status
Not open for further replies.