Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are just living in the moment

The bar for Shanks is so low that him beating kid by using his best move
Means
He's above kaido or BM

As if Kaido and BM won't beat kid 1v1 too
Especially kaido who can even last a round against g5 luffy

Shanks needs mode
I do think shanks and teach had/have more potential than kaido and linlin. At the same time i dont think shanks will ever reach his full potential after giving up his arm. Blackbeard likely will tho

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
โ€Ž
This chapter also implies that Luffy was indeed much stronger than his peers and it kinda makes sense

Luffy was already stronger than Law in Dressrosa. The awakening boost he got wasn't enough to cover the gap, especially with Luffy also gaining awakening

Then Luffy also had future sight(an ability that trolled Kid), adcoa, adcoc

After the Shanks vs Kid and Blackbeard vs Law debacle, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard will be the ones remaining standing in the battle for the ONE Piece. :endthis::lumazed::zehaha:
Luffy having an equal bounty to these clowns is an absolute joke :ihaha:

I do think shanks and teach had/have more potential than kaido and linlin. At the same time i dont think shanks will ever reach his full potential after giving up his arm. Blackbeard likely will tho
Shanks chances of being above Rocks pirates died when he wasn't D. , gave up the hat and lacks VoAT

He's a failed Roger who's not PK or WSP ,nor equal to WSC/WSM.

Teach is newgen, he's bound to surpass everyone

Timeskip : 2009
Current year : 2023
Every arc after time skip main theme : science.
Punk hazard : Gasman
WCI : Judge
Wano : Queen
Egghead : Vegapunk
Dressrosa : smiles factory

Vegapunk : I creat strongest humanbeing with science.
Egghead : 800 years ago , ancient kingdom had advance science and technology.

I do not need check your whole list after checking Sanji. Sanji is embodied of science :)
Oh you are a Simpji tard that's why the truth bothers you. I was even generous with Lanji putting him low Yonko lvl, i could have said admiral lvl. Now it makes sense why you don't have a brain. Thanks

What's with the Big Mom damage control? lmfao. Her bum ass is by far the weakest top-tier. At this point, even the old legends get the benefit of the doubt against her lmao:risiup:
Ndule is somehow trying to tell me that BM beat Law and Kid in "Round 1" and was defeated in "Round 2" lmao. BM hit stab wounds Kid on his back with Mama mash and did jack.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
โ€Ž
This chapter also implies that Luffy was indeed much stronger than his peers and it kinda makes sense

Luffy was already stronger than Law in Dressrosa. The awakening boost he got wasn't enough to cover the gap, especially with Luffy also gaining awakening

Then Luffy also had future sight(an ability that trolled Kid), adcoa, adcoc

After the Shanks vs Kid and Blackbeard vs Law debacle, Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard will be the ones remaining standing in the battle for the ONE Piece. :endthis::lumazed::zehaha:
Was there any doubt? Low is an honorary Strawhat at the point and Lidd is Shidd. Oda gave them the same bounty to give some pity hype to their respective fanbases but Luffy was always so superior, it wasn't even close. :vistalaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What's with the Big Mom damage control? lmfao. Her bum ass is by far the weakest top-tier. At this point, even the old legends get the benefit of the doubt against her lmao:risiup:
Even Kaido knew who is the top dog.

"Haki surpasses all".

Shanks and Mihawk have no devil fruits and rely purely on the refined Haki.

DFbros....

Status
Not open for further replies.