Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is not consistent ?
You attack someone home get ready to get attack back it's law of the world .
That shit aint law, and kid attacked pirates who attacking him first. Read the chapter where he first ran into the ally forces

it ain’t consistent at all with pre ts dory and brogy

It's wild Oda didn't even let Kid attack the main crew in the future sight vision. Bro's only feat in the entire future sight attack is him destroying fodder ships, that's insane disrespect :gokulaugh:
we are told they are foders too. Shanks sneaked Kid Killer try help him but both got 1 shot ? Was Oda drunked or something ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The shitshot this story became due to the sheer amount of character and lack of focus on SHs.

Now that we are FINALLY FIXING this, by removing the side characters, you think I'm gonna COMPLAIN?

Are you INSANE?

This cleanse was long overdue.
:steef:
Next up on the chopping board is Law.
That motherfucker's death was a long time coming.

Next chapter gOda Please

last minute additions just to spice and arc that, in reality, didn't need it.

Forced down every post-TS arc only for most of them to be extremely irrelevant.

Law actually became MORE than a mere Supernova, and that will probably be the reason he survives.
The rest? So long, suckers.

:hapnoel:
Kid got ditched probably because law became more popular.

Thoughts on this chapter

-Kid got taken out of the story in half a chapter, among us traitor vegapunk plot gets 5+ chapters, lolz this reminds me of Oda offscreening Vergo/Smoker so that punk hazard kids could run around

-Shanks is Oda's self-insert and a mary sue in all possible ways (cool,strong,doesnt make people pay for protection, has a weak fleet because he protects weaklings blabla)

-Big Mom looks hilariously bad because of this chapter. I think she got done almost as dirty as Kid honestly.

-Oda might be trying to end it ASAP, if BB goes to egghead, Shanks might follow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.