Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What haki is that??!! head ass
DAMN, thanks for leaking the raws so soon, despite the delay/holiday too! Theres a mistake with them though, here I fixed it for us:

"mere Laddmirals or Lonkos"

Strongest and best Supernova being saved for last as I've always said! I wonder if its coincidence that Luffy briefly faced him Stampede too?

:cheers::steef::finally::madmonk:

New Gen = Luffy

No one with a brain should have expected Kidd and Law, who had zero Haki feats, already lost to BM and got spared, fought a BM who wasn’t using advanced CoC, didn’t even knock her out, needed bombs to finish her, and “won” by throwing her off an island, to seriously challenge the guy who just awakened a God fruit.

It’s your fault that you inflated their importance to suit your Doffytard agenda.
bb is also in the worstgen oddly enough

Still don't think current kid (or law) are comparable to the emperors and never did even when they shared the same bounty with luffy

At the same time ima cope and still bet on kid getting back up
After everything he went through with kaido and big mom and busting his ass to get to this point i can't believe he's already done lol
Even moreso knowing Beckman is likely the reason for kid and killer's fucked up bodies

Just like how luffy refused to stay down and keep on fighting no matter how many times kaido ko'd him kid is the same way

No matter how how many times big mom ko'd or beat on kid he kept getting back up. Again might be delusional but still have hope
How does Kidd getting back up help the story? Oda doesnt give a fuck about our tier list or powerscaling. Oda is trying get rid off the supernovas quickly so the 4 yonko crews can fight for One Piece. I am a little surprised that Oda didnt offpanel this fight.

Dude, he is not going to be built up for 700 chapters to get KOed in 2 panels and drown.

If he actually fought a proper battle like Law, I'd buy it. There was nothing here. Might even been a sneak attack from Shanks.

I know people hate Kid, but Oda has done this bait and switch 100 times, with all 3 Supernovas.
When you compare this to what Kidd got you almost feel bad

Status
Not open for further replies.