Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what your reason for Sanji not being there is . Oda has nothing to do with that . At the end of the day 20 years from now when a new reader picks up this manga all they will see is zoro and the rooftop 5. Zoro and luffy and adv Coc . They won’t get to see the thousand excuses and reasonings Sanji fans make because that shit doesn’t actually matter buddy
Also, do we really want to talk about years from now what readers will see? You really want to go there kid?

They'll see a few climax scenes of your rooftop, but when following the story see Sanji getting an entire arc, explanations for his motivations, history, and a well rounded character like Law, Luffy, as well.

Then they'll look at edgy Zoro, want backstory, want questions answered, and be left with ...nothing but an SBS they might not even read.

You forget, I didn't even like OP/found it obnoxious. I'm one of those 'later' readers you speak of. What drew me in was lore and great writing. To which Zoro has the lacking share of.

Flashy titles and 5 minute climax scenes that end in flames chapters later like now mean nothing in the grand scheme of a complete story.

But sure, let's talk about what readers will later see.

It’s absolutely trash. But when oda needs to write trash to keep his sales up, so be it. But then I don’t need to put this much work and free time in a forum and community which only is interested in clowning me for having higher hopes into odas writing abilities.
OMG. HE ONE SHOTTED KIDD AND MADE HIS CREW CRY LIKE BITCHES. SHANKS IS SO COOL. GODA DOES IT AGAIN.
:blush:

…..

We definitely haven’t seen another emperor get cheap hype from dunking on Kidd before:seriously:

Also, do we really want to talk about years from what readers will see? You really want yo go there kid?

They'll see a few climax scenes of your rooftop, but when following the story see Sanji getting an entire arc, explanations for his motivations, history, and a well rounded character ter like Law, Luffy, as well.

Then they'll look at edgy Zoro, want backstory, want questions answered, and be left with ...nothing but an SBS they might not even read.

You forget, I didn't even like OP/found it obnoxious. Im one of those 'latter's readers you speak of. What drew me in was lore and great writing. To which Zoro has the lacking share of.

Flashy titles and 5 minute climax scenes that end in flames chapters later like now mean nothing in the grand scheme of a complete story.

But sure, let's talk about what readers will later see.
They’ll see Sanji a weak character going through a plot robin already went through . They’ll see a garbage backstory and zero impressive combat feats . Sanji is trash now and will only age badly so yes I do want to talk about years .

Status
Not open for further replies.