Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered it, young Teach is nothing like the current one, he's always in quiet and serious manner, all the time, not a single laugh spotted, and now.., being careless in battle, even though ended up victorious, laughing all the time.., something must've happen between that time span. In his ultimate Devil fruit Pursuit .., shanks in the contrary look clueless and innocent.., even buggy got more awareness of the surrounding than him..
Bb is guys talk about fate plus he like to have fun lol.

So Kidd pirates become captive of Shanks pirates and Heart pirates become captive of Blackbeard pirates.It looks to me that Oda is setting up the two supernovas to play some role when its time to take out the two(real) remaining Yonko.Anyone has thoughts on this?

All of the Worst Generation (except Luffy and Zoro) will be irrelevant at the end of the story.
Luffy will be Pirate King without any other pirate to oppose him , leaving him free to go on at as many adventures as he please.

there's a few possibilities of what this event may be

-vegapunk dies and blame goes to sh (doesn't seem that huge)
-saturn dies(very unlikely)
the ones I see to be very likely are
-Imu nuking egghead and all the major powers that gathered in egghead witness this and get alerted that there is a greater power hiding somewhere
-dragon and luffy team up against wg declaring an all out war
I feel like it’ll be:
Imus nuke getting destroyed because he’ll try and erase Egghead
Dragon kidnapping Saturn
Luffy defeating Kizaru
Sabo joins the SHPs
Vegapunk (York) joins the Blackbeard Pirates

This will truly lead to the final showdowns.

I just remembered it, young Teach is nothing like the current one, he's always in quiet and serious manner, all the time, not a single laugh spotted, and now.., being careless in battle, even though ended up victorious, laughing all the time.., something must've happen between that time span. In his ultimate Devil fruit Pursuit .., shanks in the contrary look clueless and innocent.., even buggy got more awareness of the surrounding than him..
Probably because he had no dream back then...

Ryokugyu single handedly faced down a force Shanks wouldn’t be brave enough to face even if he had his whole fleet to distract them. Lol

Not even close, he sucker punched Kid while Kid was focused on his fleet and wasn’t prepared to deal with Shanks 1v1.

If Shanks was a real man he would’ve rowed out by himself to face Kid solo and he would’ve left his fleet on Elbaf.

Not even close, he sucker punched Kid while Kid was focused on his fleet and wasn’t prepared to deal with Shanks 1v1.

If Shanks was a real man he would’ve rowed out by himself to face Kid solo and he would’ve left his fleet on Elbaf.
He is seeing Shanks ship there along with other ships of his fleet and you believe if he's targeting the fleet than he ain't focusing on Shanks reaction or assuming Shanks is there sleeping !! Lol

What's the point of these excuses!! Only thing absolute here is Shanks destroyed him in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.