Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how strong is midd after this chapter ?
Ngl, he’s plummeted feats wise. So has Big Mom.

The big thing in his favour before was that he might not have great haki feats or AP, but he was a really good tank.

That has died. He’s been one shot, and Big Mom looks absolutely dreadful for not being able to manage the same with the attacks she landed on a weaker version of Kid.

Even his consolation feat isn’t a good one. Beating fodder ships? In a series with the DC being as high as it is, that’s nothing. Years before the powercreep Ace casually destroyed 5 ships with one attack in Alabasta.

Whoa, I woke up to 150+ pages in the thread and a full summary....

And what a summary it was!!!!

Actually, I'm glad that Shanks does one-shot to prevent a bad future for his pirates, but I'm kinda sad they're highlighted to be such fodder. As if Kidd isn't humiliated enough.

And whoa, my theories about Blackbeard being interested in Wano were correct, @CoC: Color of Clowns there's still hope for Act 4!
facts lol weird that some are still pushing dfs at this point and time
Devil Fruits CAN take you to another level, but only with strong Haki.

This is why Luffy will be the Pirate King.

Gear 4 was notable because he was merging his Haki with his Devil Fruit's abilities to maximize his power. Gear 5 is the full realization of that: Luffy's Haki, his Will, has matched his Devil Fruit Abilities.

Kaido said Awakening is when your Body and Mind are able to fully harness your Ability.

Luffy was weak in the beginning because, even though he was strong, and was great with his Fruit, he didn't have the Haki. Now, he's mastering both his Haki and his Fruit. True top tier.

Gear 5 is CoA and CoC full coating combined with Awakening, after all:

That white around Luffy IS CoC and CoA coating... but, why is it white? It might have to do with some of the white lightning from Haki we see in other parts of the series, like when Law broke through Doc Q's disease.

Gear 4 is kind of a quasi Awakening, since it's Luffy doing full body CoA, but, Gear 5 is even more taxing, since Luffy is coating his whole body in CoC. This is why he's exhausted after using Gear 5, he's expanding a ridiculous amount of Haki to use it.

Shanks seems to be much more casual about his Haki usage if necessary, indicating he has way greater control/efficiency/storage space when it comes to Haki. Luffy never really got Gear 4 under control, either; after, he was always exhausted. True mastery will be Luffy using those forms for a bit without crashing right after, and, until he does that, guys like Shanks are a ways ahead of him, IMO.

I think it was a narration box, basically that it's common knowledge Shanks gives protection to anyone who asks for it so his fleet is filled with fodder trash and why it's considered so weak overall compared to fleets like BlackBeard's or Kaido's. So yes it's likely Midd knew he was just cleaning up fodder with his strongest attack and Shanks folded him for his antics :lulz:
At this point I kinda want to see the full Yonkou fleet structures

Ok, we know Luffy and his grand commanders

But how the other teams operate? Is this info available somewhere in data books?

10/10 chapter
:risitavirus:

-killing elbaf's most hated person doesn't mean anything
-having a connection with Jaguar d. saul is irrelevant
-got one shot by an attack that pre-prime oden
wasn't affected by
-his ship that was named after his dead friend got brutally destroyed

but oda would do anything for the shanks and oden wank

ever since we left wano Blackbeard has been underwhelming but for some reasons he lives Rent free in shanks's head

shanks uses a sword attack but it's not a swords kill because "he didn't cut kidd"

low is about to get off screened

Devil Fruits CAN take you to another level, but only with strong Haki.

This is why Luffy will be the Pirate King.

Gear 4 was notable because he was merging his Haki with his Devil Fruit's abilities to maximize his power. Gear 5 is the full realization of that: Luffy's Haki, his Will, has matched his Devil Fruit Abilities.

Kaido said Awakening is when your Body and Mind are able to fully harness your Ability.

Luffy was weak in the beginning because, even though he was strong, and was great with his Fruit, he didn't have the Haki. Now, he's mastering both his Haki and his Fruit. True top tier.

Gear 5 is CoA and CoC full coating combined with Awakening, after all:

That white around Luffy IS CoC and CoA coating... but, why is it white? It might have to do with some of the white lightning from Haki we see in other parts of the series, like when Law broke through Doc Q's disease.

Gear 4 is kind of a quasi Awakening, since it's Luffy doing full body CoA, but, Gear 5 is even more taxing, since Luffy is coating his whole body in CoC. This is why he's exhausted after using Gear 5, he's expanding a ridiculous amount of Haki to use it.

Shanks seems to be much more casual about his Haki usage if necessary, indicating he has way greater control/efficiency/storage space when it comes to Haki. Luffy never really got Gear 4 under control, either; after, he was always exhausted. True mastery will be Luffy using those forms for a bit without crashing right after, and, until he does that, guys like Shanks are a ways ahead of him, IMO.
But what about BB? He’s set up to be an even bigger deal than shanks and he’s not even a Conqueror.

This is neither disrespectful to Kaido nor to BM. Kidd and Law never knocked BM out, she was still conscious until she punched the bombs. While Kaido left Midd nearly dead at Udon. What are you smoking while writing this?
This is 100% big mom disrespect. You MAY be able to argue that she has yonko endurance but het AP is trash.

Kid and law were heavily injured when they began their fight with meme. Big mom was damn near at full health. How the hell did she fail to knock them out? Kidd was fighting while somebody was using a voodoo doll against him and still didnt lose to mama.

And on top of that, they used awakening, that apparently drains their stamina, and still stayed conscious. That bitch is trash.

I have nothing to cope about lol, Oda degraded Shanks hard this chapter which is okay with me. I just wish Shanks was man enough to ever fight real 1v1s instead of summoning his entire fleet just so he could sucker punch a distracted rookie.

I hope you guys will one day get to see the version of Shanks that you hallucinate about in action lol.
Shanks obliterating the entire Kidd Pirates head on vs. An Admiral waiting for a sneak attack vs a YC3?

Status
Not open for further replies.