Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least now we know why Shanks was near Wano, he expected BB to dive in and take all the spoils, Kaido and BM DFs, killing SNs, RP etc.

It seems that Shanks was also waiting for one of the three SN to come his way like BB was waiting. The only thing that stopped Shanks from getting Wano RP was his promise to Luffy.
But now, Teach is about to get his copies from Law, and get info about Pluton and Poseidon from Caribou. I guess Teach outmanuevered Shanks.

Lmao ”yc level”, the only reason this is hype is because Kid is not yc level.
Shanks got a clean hit in with the same named move that Roger uses. Old geezers probably gets 1 tapped too or maybe close to it if they take the full brunt.
Plus, Kidd was hyped as a 3 billion bounty pirate in the same chapter when he was negged by Shanks. This feat is important because Shanks defeated someone who made up 1/2 of the force which defeated Big Mom.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks

After the recent Kingdom chapters I've also went back and read some other battles with ridiculous odds and i can't repeat enough how much of a Beast Ouhon is. Honestly the dude deserved to be a rank above Shin and Mouten up until they've taken Gyou.
The way Ouhon survived the Ten spears + Gyou un, broke out of their formation and still had enough strength left to take out Gyou'un's dominant. That shadow dragons talon was pure sex. How can someone not enjoy his fights?

Could Shin have survived that onslaught?
There was that one rumor after Chiyoyou that Shouheikun was just going to promote Ouhon from 4,000 man commander straight to General, completely bypassing the 5,000 man commander rank.

The rumor was apparently so credible that Tou visited Shouheikun and talked to him about making Ouhon experience 5,000 man commander before elevating him straight to General. Lol

So you are willing to admit that One Piece is just a generic Shounen no better than Naruto?

Is that it? After decades of stating otherwise?
These are the ironclad rules of Shounen, I am sorry, One piece got a nice world building, some good things here and there.

But it's just Shounen at the end of the day, and you shouldn't expect it to deviate much from that.

There was that one rumor after Chiyoyou that Shouheikun was just going to promote Ouhon from 4,000 man commander straight to General, completely bypassing the 5,000 man commander rank.

The rumor was apparently so credible that Tou visited Shouheikun and talked to him about making Ouhon experience 5,000 man commander before elevating him straight to General. Lol
It honestly would've just further motivated Shin. Ouhon is not the type to get cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.