Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks

After the recent Kingdom chapters I've also went back and read some other battles with ridiculous odds and i can't repeat enough how much of a Beast Ouhon is. Honestly the dude deserved to be a rank above Shin and Mouten up until they've taken Gyou.
The way Ouhon survived the Ten spears + Gyou un, broke out of their formation and still had enough strength left to take out Gyou'un's dominant. That shadow dragons talon was pure sex. How can someone not enjoy his fights?

Could Shin have survived that onslaught?

Nah bro, YC lv are getting smoked by Big Mom regardless. Hell, she is able to solo her crew by herself as stated by the Big Mom pirates themselves.

It's just the case that Shanks is extremely powerful. Even more powerful than Big Mom. Maybe even more than Kaido.
Lmao ”yc level”, the only reason this is hype is because Kid is not yc level.
Shanks got a clean hit in with the same named move that Roger uses. Old geezers probably gets 1 tapped too or maybe close to it if they take the full brunt.

Lmfaooooooooooooooo after Shanks saved Luffy from Greenbull, how can you believe Shanks double crossed him?!
snitch, like any other celestial dragon, cannot get one piece. he needs a D to get it for him and the only D he caught young enough to brainwash them - and who was particularly gullible even by one piece standards - was luffy. snitch needs luffy alive - for now. that's why he shooed weedbull away.

How can you be called Kidd fan and not see the whole thing for what it is. This actually completes Kidd’s story. Surely you truly didn’t believe that Kidd is gonna be a PK and find One Piece.
Destroying everything Kidd stands for..?? You sure you followed Kidd’s journey before labeling yourself his fan. This was him during his first experience of New World:

His end here fits perfectly in belief to his own.
Also while we are on beliefs, Shanks is also acting as expected from him Since chapter one-

Kidd was gonna f*ck up some wanna be pirate captain who were only fit for NW only cause Shanks protected them.
Kidd lost the moment he let his blood lust get the best of him and pull out the big gun against mere weakling..
Im also just finding this extremely interesting from Shanks' perspective, because Luffy of all people had a friendly vibe with Kid in the end and accepted him as an ally by the end of Wano.

Now im curious about the language Shanks used regarding Barto, because considering Barto was burning his flag (a flag used to protect weak pirates), then what is Shanks intending to do here?

This doesnt at all sound like someone Luffy is meant to be allies with I gotta say. That last page in itself is pretty ominous, regardless of what people think Shanks' repationship with Luffy is

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I think he can but only if the story has another timeskip. We don't have room to watch this asshole struggle back up from nothing
Yeah pretty much, another TS for the SHs could allow characters like Kidd to potentially make a comeback, but again even assuming this happens I don't really see a way to erase the sheer humiliation this chapter put him and his crew into :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.