Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous bro. Oda wouldn't even make Dressrosa Zoro get one shot by Kamusari. This is greatly exegerrated. It's sad that Oda's only purpose for Kid was this crushing defeat. He truly never once cared a second for him.
Or Shanks is simply a monster. We have to keep in mind that Roger did not want to seriously harm Oden, while Shanks wanted to obliterate Kidd. So obviously Shanks' attack will have way more potency. Just take Oden, who clapped Kaido with his monstrous durability out of the sky and almost one shotted him.

This is ridiculous bro. Oda wouldn't even make Dressrosa Zoro get one shot by Kamusari. This is greatly exegerrated. It's sad that Oda's only purpose for Kid was this crushing defeat. He truly never once cared a second for him.
Zoro blocked Hakai and he won't block Fucking Kamusari , btw an inferior kamusari one shotted Midd what about NO adv CoC YC level Young Oden recovering instantly after the attack ? :noo:

Kidd better be dead literally after this chapter, there's zero point of him being alive anymore.
Honestly? Oda totally should kill off Kidd.
Can you imagine if after 1000 chapters, Shanks finally shows his ruthless side and actually begins to get serious, including not holding back from killing.
I think the fandom might explode if Shanks would end up as the one who will trample on lives to claim the One Piece.

Oda used him as a hype tool for Shanks. He set the stage for him for the longest time. Even for Law. Them two kill Big Mom and get a ton of respect. They go off to fight Yonkos 1v1 and get wrecked. Luffy the only one whos truly at that level and he proved it fighting Kaido 1v1 with advCoc and his looney tunes devil fruit.

I can't help but feel that Oda wrote himself in a corner by making Kid fight Shanks. Either he makes Shanks look bad while fighting on HIS own turf or he makes Kid look bad by making him lose and losing the poneglyph straight off Wano. Shanks is more important than Kid so...

Old fuck machine ridden Whitebeard couldn't even use CoC to save aces life

That is empty shell of Whitebeard
Equaling Haki with that version of Whitebeard is more anti feat than a feat.

Shanks green bull feat is a lot better.

Oda also said Shanks current Haki is on par with Old Rusty Rayleighs Haki.
no he didn't,he simply stated that both would ko all fishman.

Bro, you're trying to make mihawk scale to shanks, you can say he's a top tier but scaling to shanks when he's feat don't imply that just stop, you're right we can end the discussion here waste time arguing with what the manga has shown, can't even take mihawk fans who talk about title not take wb seriously
If you agree that Mihawk is a top-tier then you cannot downplay him for his feats vs Vista or pre-TS Luffy. It does not make sense. Otherwise the powerscale is all over the place - you get Shanks being maimed by fodder. Fujitora being bruised by a YC4. Kuzan being sent flying by pre-W7 Luffy. Kizaru getting stopped by Izo and his merry band of fodder. Big Mom struggling with Jinbe and the fodder SHs. The list continues - you cannot use low-end feats in powerscaling.

And uhh I'm not the one scaling Mihawk to Shanks buddy. Was it me who said that Mihawk has greater swordsmanship skills than Shanks? Was it me that called Mihawk the World's Strongest Swordsman and then made it clear that Shanks is a swordsman? Was it me that said Mihawk and Shanks' duels were legendary before Shanks lost his arm? Was it me who made Mihawk refuse to fight this now one-armed Shanks? No, it was Oda. The two characters are tied at the hip, of course they scale to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.