Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will for Zoro it does he will face Mihawk who wants a challange stronger than his rival Shanks. But if kid doesn’t participate in final war his only W would be BM 2v1. While sanji will have a gurantee Admiral fight 1v1 thus will look better than kid. Sanji already looks better than kid feat wise Nvm Zoro.
Current zoro isn't doin any better in kid or laws place. Prime zoro after he becomes wss than yeah definitely

I doubt kid and law are done but if they are fair enough i guess

No info on Law yet but BB coming to Egghead (ugh), hmmm..

Law is always shown as a tactical planner over combat. If he was defeated, what's to say he didn't do some fast talking to BB about Luffy and his copies, to stall and get Luffy's help?

If his dream of being PK is over . It is officially over, He do not have the personality to fight under someone . Actually He do not have the personality to drop his dream . SO oda just take a massive dump on Kid character if he realy call it quit after this defeat.
That we will have to see. The way oda handling it is concerning. I get a feeling Oda gonna have Kid,Law and theyre crew along with SH fleet come back to help SH in final war against bad odds. But thats just my guess.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I hear and you and would 100 percent agree. However I think that's why kidds character was needed. We kinda needed to see someone go after the onepiece as hard as luffy did by utterly fail infromt of our eyes
Only reason is he doesn’t get stuffed his ass up with every plot kick existing. God DF, legendary Lineage, Legendary trainers around. Help from every legend existing and still endlos plot armor of doom.
but obviously oda prefers to say to his readers:
„Look, you need to be the chosen one to achieve your dreams. Working hard for it doesn’t give you anything, if you wasn’t born with the perfect circumstances.“

Then he shouldn't be in the story. Have Law beat Big Mom on his own. Or give her to Zoro and Sanji. Law is the only member of the worst generation that has mattered at all in the story. Every panel of the rest is wasted time that could be spent on the straw hats.
Idk why you are mentioning Sanji
Zoro could have defeated Big Mom on her own but Oda had to do some bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.