Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrendous writing, pain came in as god to konoha no one begged him.

Oda is portraying shanks like a god and in order to he makes everyone who stands near him look like pathetic fodder lol
The shanks wank is gonna be even more annoying than oden.
Even a luffy without haki was trying to hit logia user in Alabasta.There is not even a attack from a guy who just defeated a Yonko.

Fun fact

Oden Pre Roger Trip was significantly weaker than Prime Oden vs Kaido
With Prime Oden being at best a mid top tier, Pre Roger Oden is a low top tier

Still that Oden endured without much problem the attack that (in a possibly weaker version, as Shanks is weaker than Roger) ONESHOTTED Kid

I want to say that Kid is a low top tier like Law, Zoro, old Rayleigh, Sabo, Yamato etc
But by feats...

What's to say... life isn't easy when you can't 2v1 Big Meme together with your buddy

This is horrendous writing, pain came in as god to konoha no one begged him.

Oda is portraying shanks like a god and in order to he makes everyone who stands near him look like pathetic fodder lol
The shanks wank is gonna be even more annoying than oden.
Shanks is oda's self insert.you see how beautifully he draws him like he is drawing his own fantasy version of himself

Its not about faith or thinking he is gone forever. Its the complete disrespect here which triggers me. Oda completely destroyed everything Kid stands for, crushing his dream completely, before even trolls him by explicity saying "he is 100% fit" and "shanks fleet is the weakest of the yonkos", making his crew begging, giving the RPs, getting one shot, destroying the Victoria Punk like its nothing... Thats just completely shitting on Kid and his crew.
Let’s be honest, anyone not named Luffy would’ve suffered this fate at the hands of his self insert. Oda has to make him look as cool as possible for his weird fantasies.

Kid can still build himself back up in Elbaf. He’s like the 14th most popular character. I doubt Oda did this to get rid of a large fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.