Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Sentinel

We can clearly state that King has superior feat&potrayed than Mid due to his previous encounter with Shanks&Crew with Kaido

the 2 alone faced red shanks pirate without ending their career or getting any scar or losing the bdsm suit & mask that king uses to hide his true identity (the last lunarian):myman:

King vs Shanks it ends without getting KO or any particular damage let alone his mask:steef:

Midd vs Shanks 1 single move ended him and his right hand man and the cew fainted due to the coc blast :milaugh:

note King clearly knows what coating coc is, he saw that from Kaido and possible from Shanks too

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Immortality surgery on Blackbeard will happen

That combined with a third fruit will make Blackbeard a contender against Nika
Third fruit or simply the reveal that Yami is also a Mythical God Zoan.

BB vs Shanks is set in stone and Shanks took the first step there. BB will too if he's on board the ship thats near Egghead. Law's very likely done for.

I'm Kid's fan too, but I will say that what should happened in Wano. So this is fair. From plot point it's time for people to die or beign destroyed - this is final saga. Kid was showed good from Archipelago Sabaodi, but he aimed on probably "weakest" Younko, who actually was the strongest one. Was it bad choice or not from plot point we will see in the future, depending on Shanks role in story.
Shanks defeating kid is not wrong here. Shanks one shoting kid, killer and his entire crew is wrong here

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Its not about faith or thinking he is gone forever. Its the complete disrespect here which triggers me. Oda completely destroyed everything Kid stands for, crushing his dream completely, before even trolls him by explicity saying "he is 100% fit" and "shanks fleet is the weakest of the yonkos", making his crew begging, giving the RPs, getting one shot, destroying the Victoria Punk like its nothing... Thats just completely shitting on Kid and his crew.
In all seriousness, do you think he can recover from this? And I don't just mean that in the sense of coming back into the fight or physically, like reputation-wise as well for being trashed on so hard by Oda

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm Kid's fan too, but I will say that what should happened in Wano. So this is fair. From plot point it's time for people to die or beign destroyed - this is final saga. Kid was showed good from Archipelago Sabaodi, but he aimed on probably "weakest" Younko, who actually was the strongest one. Was it bad choice or not from plot point we will see in the future, depending on Shanks role in story.
Again, its not about being defeated or being "destroyed" or even "die". Its about the how. He got beaten and deleted here like a random pirate which appeared for the first time.

Quit your BS. Here's the scenes proving it.

Notice the manga focus in Mihawk's eyes prior to the event. Not Luffy's.
Headcanon.

The thing you need to have when using FS is calmness it was specifically highlighted and what does Mihawk say to Luffy. 'You're much calmer than I expected' implying Luffy was able to glance into the future due to this.

Pre TS Luffy had better future sight than Mihawk

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.