El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn so taking that same energy I guess Lucci is ASS since coby and drake scored above him in the popularity pol.

It seems as though there should even less smoker fans since Ms Wednesday has more popularity and weight than him (coby)

Based on your popularity analogy people are more exited to see coby than garp since he ranks higher than garp lol
Posting this is an L for you how can you not realise this?

Smoker in top 30 Lolby not even in top 40

:gokulaugh:

And yes Lucci is trash

Oda did him dirty asf in Punk hazard.
Dude could have one of the brutal devilfruits(smoke literally covers lightning/Lava/poison/gas) yet he didn't do anything. Worst part for me was also his haki, wish it would be op as Garp one when it come to CoA at least, hyped as CoA monster.
The positives are he still has awakening to get and we seen his haki he was most prominent in was CoA so I'm coping in saying he'll come back much stronger

Posting this is an L for you how can you not realise this?

Smoker in top 30 Lolby not even in top 40

:gokulaugh:

And yes Lucci is trash
Mute point it was stated that coby was not a desirebale character yet he is ranked higher than most peoples faves including garp and other members of yonko crews.

And this wasn't even the most recent reveals of parallels including hero of Rocky Port being stated by blackbeard or the whole red movie etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.