El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the fans either don't care or hate him.

It's a marginal fanbase that actually like him.

Despite the treatment Smoker got from Loda in Punk Hazard and all the feats he's tried to give Lolby to make him seem likeable Smoker still remains a more popular character because he's much more interesting.

I agree though Frauda left it to late to give this Gary Stu character Lolby any meaningful impact in the series should have showed his character growth rather than hiding him for most of the story then popping him up out of nowhere and being like look everyone here's Coby it's no surprise he's met with little to no reaction.

Damn so taking that same energy I guess Lucci is ASS since coby and drake scored above him in the popularity pol.

It seems as though there should even less smoker fans since Ms Wednesday has more popularity and weight than him (coby)

Based on your popularity analogy people are more exited to see coby than garp since he ranks higher than garp lol

Blackbeard will probably arrive to Hachinosu within the next 10 chapters.

That's when the real fun starts, if Garp mops the floor with some titanic captains to hype him up and show his abilities, then it's not looking good for the hero of the marines.

Admit it when it's a marine chapter we all want this Chad to roll up

:josad:
Oda did him dirty asf in Punk hazard.
Dude could have one of the brutal devilfruits(smoke literally covers lightning/Lava/poison/gas) yet he didn't do anything. Worst part for me was also his haki, wish it would be op as Garp one when it come to CoA at least, hyped as CoA monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.