El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
koby already has post dressora luffy bounty and it's deflated since guild doesn't have government money

koby no-diffs smoker
Like how Loby was gonna beat Hancock.

Lolby overrated by his fans when the reality is he can't even beat Hancocks sisters nor can he stop himself from getting captured

At this point I'm convinced Lolby likes being captured and played with by pirates.

Blackbeard will probably arrive to Hachinosu within the next 10 chapters.

That's when the real fun starts, if Garp mops the floor with some titanic captains to hype him up and show his abilities, then it's not looking good for the hero of the marines.
The marines could just do revs and escape after they save coby .
Would also be funny if BB show up and has law but chaos allow him to escape in some way lol .

Mute point it was stated that coby was not a desirebale character yet he is ranked higher than most peoples faves including garp and other members of yonko crews.

And this wasn't even the most recent reveals of parallels including hero of Rocky Port being stated by blackbeard or the whole red movie etc.
So you agree with me.

No one cares about Lolby but his small fanbase.

Smoker is a far more popular character based on character can't say the same for Lolby because he doesn't have one

Lmao, where does the Teach hate come from?
I don’t hate the character, but Lerkan’s BB wank is annoying as hell. Just like how some people here don’t hate Zoro as a character, but shit on him because Zoro fanboys are annoying. Lerkan’s BB wank has become so nonsensical that he now thinks DFless BB is just as strong as Yami BB lol

Status
Not open for further replies.