El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like the new version of Blackbeard becoming a Warlord just to gain access to Impel Down in order to beef up his crew, the same crew that killed Whitebeard.

I'm actually really curious at what Blackbeard hopes to gain as a world government-affiliated king.

LMAO GArp is the greatest navy that ever existed.
Killer for what I know is not the greatest pirate that ever existed.
It’s just one character believing in another.

Garp taught Coby so he has faith in Coby, but until Coby can back up that faith Garp puts in him it’s just to be taken with a grain of salt.

It’s time i start being brutally honest and truthful with myself and you all starting today………this is something I tried to hold back but I just can’t anymore

If Garp landed this punch on ANY Blackbeard Pirate who isn’t Blackbeard or Aokiji……..them mfs dying

I’m sorry but I just had to let this thought out…….I had to be honest……I had no choice

Nah, this is another “Luffy was the main target but Ace appeared situation”
See, but we are cherry picking things. Because yes, while Ace was not the original goal, becoming Shichibukai, gaining a crew, then becoming a Yonko was in fact his true goal. Its not all about luck and fate. He actually pushes for these things

In this case, we do not know his true goal actually is. What does becoming a recognized King of Hachinosu even accomplish? Why does he ignore Aokiji when he stated its not going to work?

This is why i think the answer is Garp.

Imagine any police agency in the world that worked like this… they police agency gives certain cops all the benefits of their agency and lets the cops do whatever they want with no accountability at all

it’s VERY LUCKY only the “good marines” are in this group
The whole marine will revamp soon. Sword is just temporary and current alternative. I mean it really speed up the process. So it more effective

Status
Not open for further replies.