El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except old whitebeard himself admitted he wasn’t the strongest anymore . The day Mihawk loses his title is the day zoro beats him also you tried to sneak sengoku in there as well. You need to stop
Old sick whitebeard who was having heart attacks wasn't the strawhats yes
Oldbeard > sickbeard
Also Mihawk vs shanks isn’t arguable . Mihawk is stronger get over it
Shanks vs mihawk is alot more arguable than mihawk vs whitebeard or roger lol

The Marines would be an absolutely pathetic organization if their strongest fighter was a 76 year old great grandpa lol. I would lose all respect for the World Government if Garp was a top 5 fighter of theirs at 76.

I would literally renounce the Admiral wank and drop the manga instantly if Garp at any point of his life mid diffed an Admiral.

If Garp is there strongest fighter these guys cannot have controlled the seas for this many years, it’s a a joke that people think that

Don't worry my guy. No matter the amount of cope will make these panels that directly confirm the Admirals superiority in strength to Garp even 2 years ago just dissappear. Everything Garp is doing just hypes the superior force.

This feat of Garp is crazy good. But inevitably like Rayleigh he's victim to his old age. Loss in stamina and Durability. In MF he could go either way extreme diff with an Admiral, now it's high diff.

Thoughts? @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Gol D. Roger @OnePiss @Blackbeard

@Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi you have the panel of Akainu in the VC or wherever confirmed as strongest Marine ?

"The Strongest Marine soldier of the Headquarter!
An ally of Justice with no mercy for evil and absolute control over the destructive force of magma, he stands above all marine soldiers." -Etenboby

This chapter also shows how pathetic Yonko commanders are. As I suspected Sword are putting up a decent fight against them and most of them aren’t even Vice Admiral Level

This was great indirect Vice Admiral hype

Garp just killed Coby whom he wanted to save, along with the entire SWORD members :gokulaugh:

Almost KKG level of visual destruction as the first named move, moreover its filled with AdvCoC so its defo crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.