El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said only Retærds use 2009 marineford for powerscaling.
The End.
Calling me a retard but you clearly can’t read, ironic. I used a quote from the Oden flashback where it makes it clear that Roger sees Garp and Sengoku individually as worthy opponents. Your comment makes no sense if it takes both of them to equal WB

He pissed himself over shanks’ haki as much as Kaido did over luffys. He didn’t expect it so the haki blast caught him off guard. (Straight up Kaido also shook and sweat afterwards)

Notice how the next thing he did was assess that it wasn’t just shanks but his entire crew, then even said he wasn’t ready to take on the entire crew? It’s clear that the only reason Ryo left was because he couldn’t take on an entire yonko crew after the alliance.

And cmon, Fujis current portrayal is canonically the worst. Until oda focuses on him more, he has the worst showing and worst fruit
Fair points, nice comparison with Kaido, but while that can save face for Ryo, I still don't see Kizaru as inferior to his peers, he performed well outside of MF and in MF he was only chilling for some reason (like most people there).

I slipped, I only meant defending the OGs, not Fujitora. We will agree that he's the worst so far.

MF Garp would've destroyed WB 1v1. WB couldn't go with Akainu 1v1 for 2 minutes. Plot saved him several times.

Lmao, Garp said he would kill Red Dog if not for Sengoku, while he said WB is the King of the Seas.

MF WB would take that attack ease like MF BB took Sengoku's.

MF Garp couldn't do shit to MF BB when BB was also distracted by Fleet Admiral's shockwaves.

Garp barely hurt Marco as well. He is stronger than Ladmirals thats it. MF WB 2 shotted Red Dog and swatted his magma dog attack with only 1 handed bisento swing lmao what 2 minutes.

Garp could kill Red Dog as he said but MF WB 2 shotted Red Dog too.

Red Dog's equal Aokiji is now BB's underling. All you Larine fanboys were in denial when I said Aokiji is BB underling lmao.

C

Cruxroux

Lmao, Garp said he would kill Red Dog, while he said WB is the King of the Seas.

MF WB would take that attack ease like MF BB took Sengoku's.

MF Garp couldn't do shit to MF BB when BB was also distracted by Fleet Admiral's shockwaves.

Garp barely hurt Marco as well. He is stronger than Ladmirals but not Yonko level. MF WB 2 shotted Red Dog and swatted his magma dog attack with only 1 handed bisento swing lmao what 2 minutes.

Garp could kill Red Dog as he said but MF WB 2 shotted Red Dog too.

Red Dog's equal Aokiji is now BB's underling. All you Larine fanboys were in denial when I said Aokiji is BB underling lmao.
Why every post of yours is full of hate.
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.