El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sengoku interrupts BB vs Law fiight, then chases BB off to Fullalead?

I doubt he’s on the ship with Garp right now. He would probably head to Law instead if he really cared about him
Garp will save Coby but gets captured
Sengoku showing up , uses adcoc and save Law
Katakuri showing up to save Pudding. He will ally with SHP
Post automatically merged:

Exactly.
Just like Garp this chapter

People ain't ready
Even the page where He slams luffy down
You can really see thick haki trails flowing up and side from his arm

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It is pixel scaling when your comparing the levels of destruction.

Garps destruction is not the main focus here. It's his level of Haki, which encompassed an entire town, and destroyed everything from the inside out.

Garp can punch mountains to dust, and what he did here is infinitely greater, because it showcases his level of haki. DC means fuck all in comparison.
Well that’s still not pixel scaling but overall I do agree, as a Haki feat from Garp this is the best in the manga. From a purely destructive standpoint though we’ve seen better.

Garp will save Coby but gets captured
Sengoku showing up , uses adcoc and save Law
Katakuri showing up to save Pudding. He will ally with SHP
Post automatically merged:

People ain't ready
Even the page where He slams luffy down
You can really see thick haki trails flowing up and side from his arm
I doubt we’ll get multiple waves of characters going to fullalead. If Sengoku is showing up it has to be at Winners island or with Garp

Well that’s still not pixel scaling but overall I do agree, as a Haki feat from Garp this is the best in the manga. From a purely destructive standpoint though we’ve seen better.
It's impressive when you realize what is happening. He basically just used internal destruction on a whole town. That same potency focused on a singular target would cause 10 times the amount of damage to an opponent than any mountain busting attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.