El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here to defend Garp.
Y'all are on his case for some reason, Idk why you can't just except he's that strong.
Anyone with an unbiased mind would have seen this coming.. He socked Marco and knocked him out of Zoan Form, and matched Roger in his prime.
?? Why do you need to defend Garp, this chapter directly wank Garp to the moon with his town-sized coccxxx

You're using attack size to calculate damage. Thats where you're fucking up.

For example, the zoro that cut giant ass pica couldnt scar kaido. Ashura doesn't have a large AoE yet it was zoros most effective attack on kaido due to the CoC coating.

Tame CoC coated attacks are far more devastating than flashy non-CoC coated attacks.

And garp just did a flashy coated attack. Hes on a different level.
Yeah it takes a lot more than mountain level power to cut Kaido. Ashura is concentrated AP..In terms of DC it is probably country level

And ? I also said that it never affected his PL if he didn't. I thought he became this strong with CoA mastery and that was were i was wrong not his PL as a whole.

Don't pretend like you genuinely out here fighting for Garp. You're just using him for your anti admiral agenda.
I don't have an anti Admiral agenda.
I just hate people who wank them.
I do believe they're some of the strongest characters alive bar a few, such as Shanks Mihawk Luffy etc. ( I would include Kaidou and BM but I'm not entirely sure they're alive )
But if you think logically, there isn't much putting them over Garp right now.
Maybe Akainu will be over him as he's the FA and seemingly Luffy or Sabo's future fights, but I dunno.

@Elder Lee Hung I just realized that Aramaki absolutely shits on Garp when it comes to durability lmao.

Garp bled from Morgan, Luffy, and got his ass beat by Dadan, all fodders without haki.

Meanwhile, Aramaki tanked a direct AdCoC infused hit to the face from Yamato.
Lmao you guys legitimately have a powerscaling addiction. You don't have to 'powerscale" every minute detail in the manga

Lmao you guys legitimately have a powerscaling addiction. You don't have to 'powerscale" every minute detail in the manga
I genuinely think they have a gang where they bash people who don't like their agendas and shit.
I mean, think about it. They always ping each other when they make these nasty agenda fueled posts, and they always ping each other to provide evidence for stuff in a debate.
It's really weird and sad.

Why can't a legitimate comparison not be used?

- A gear 2 jet pistol had Garp bloodied up and don't come with the "scene was a joke excuse" like Dadan or Morgans. That scene was legitimate
- Ryokugyu was hit point blank with Adv CoC and didn't have a scratch

Who objectively has better durability?
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has been captured by marines several times tho..won't garp have attacked him several times?
No because he was an irrelevant little loser not even worthy of a Vice Admiral or was in his FB any relevant Marine ever ?

Nobody gave a shit about the Lizard.

- A gear 2 jet pistol had Garp bloodied up and don't come with the "scene was a joke excuse" like Dadan or Morgans. That scene was legitimate

Aramaki was fully transformed and still got a headache from it.
I wouldn't be too hasty to overestimate that feat.

Garp wanted to take the hit. He wanted Luffy to save Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.