Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1081, "Kuzan, Captain of the 10th ship of the Blackbeard Pirates"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Really good ideas behind that,the similarities of the ships are there .
that would mean Dragon has the Last Road Poneglyph .
There is one reason i don‘t think he is the individual they are searching ,is Robin.
Until Zou Robin didn‘t knew about the existance of the Red Poneglyphs .
If Dragon is the one who had ,it wouldn‘t make much sense if he didn‘t show it to Robin .

overall it looks like the Person with the power of creating whirlpools wasn‘t really seen in the last couple of years .
Yes,good argument.It would make no sense to keep this knowledge from Robin.Also,why would Dragon be interested in the One Piece?

Last edited:
Garp explicitly stated that his attack got weaker, that's the current limit of the attack, even though he wanted to destroy the entire island with Galaxy Impact he couldn't, because what he currently demonstrated from the attack is the maximum he can do, otherwise there would be no reason for him to say that he got weaker when he can increase the power of the attack.
What do you mean he wanted to destroy the entire island with his marines there? If he made it any bigger he would have hit is marines, and I don’t think its just a coincidence that it’s JUST small enough to avoid them. I think the reason he says that is because there’s some that survived the impact, and he’s looking right at them as he says it

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What do you mean he wanted to destroy the entire island with his marines there? If he made it any bigger he would have hit is marines, and I don’t think its just a coincidence that it’s JUST small enough to avoid them. I think the reason he says that is because there’s some that survived the impact, and he’s looking right at them as he says it
Please read it again, I am not saying that Garp lacks the offensive capacity to destroy an island. I am simply stating the facts about the attack he used. What we saw with the Galaxy Impact is the maximum offensive power that Garp can provide using that attack. If he were capable of increasing the attack's power, called the Galaxy Impact, he would not have said that the attack had become weaker.

Whether Garp has something in his arsenal capable of sweeping an island like Kaido or Luffy is a different story.

I even agree with you about the fact that he doesn't want to destroy the island due to the surprise factor of Coby being there, the same thing with Kaidou not wanting to destroy Onigashima because his military power and resources are concentrated on the island and for that reason the island is taken out of question.

@Roo Yeah this chapter really is starting to have me convinced that Smoker may join Luffy's crew after all. We do not know Kuzan's goals, but even Blackbeard convinces him by virtue of using the crew as an advantage to assumedly achieve his justice.

When you look at Smoker, hes been jaded by the Marines/WG every time we see him. Now hes conspicuously missing and not mentioned. This is gearing him up for a big entrance somewhere (imo Egghead) before directly allying with Luffy like Kuzan is with BB.

This also just supports that matchup potential in the endgame because they are closely tied together post Marineford and PH. It may be hard to believe, but I can see Shiryu and Laffite (for example) edging the former Admiral out when it comes time to fight Luffy's crew.

In this way, powerscaling generally doesnt matter because Luffy will likely have defeated Kizaru by then, and Akainu is stronger than Aokiji (he won the fight).

Overall, excited to see what happens with him here.

Yonko vs Admiral bros. Dont at me. Power is relative and Admirals are not equal to each other, same with Yonko, same with both combined.
Man,i would actually dig that.

wait,is she actually his daughter?
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji is certainly dissatisfied with how the CD enforce their rule.
The way the story was told points Aokiji as a salty loser.
He fought Akainu for 11days to see who would become the fleet admiral lol so no he wasn't ''dissatisfied with how the CD enforce their rule'' since the FA obeys directly to the Gorosei and then enforces it on the rest of the Navi :s

The Magma fruit is just broken,being a magma logia Sakazuki has an advantage over most admirals:
1-Sakazuki vs Aokiji. Magma>Ice.
2-Sakazuki vs Greenbull. Magma>Wood.
3-Sakazuki vs Fujitora. Logia>Paramecia.
4-Sakazuki vs Sengoku. Logia>Mythical Zoan.
5-Sakazuki vs Garp. DF>No DF.
6-Kizaru is the only one that is fighting on even grounds.