Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't hold back as much as some like to say .
Even at MF someone like akainu was not holding back even if he not doing huge ass damage ever where .
Akainu was not holding back as he sent WB into afterlife by destroying his head with his magma AP, but he wasn't going all out as well.

I've always said MF is a garbage arc, it only exists to hype WB's fraud.
All the Yonkos together wouldn't stand a chance of winning that war.
I've always said MF is a garbage arc, it only exists to hype WB's fraud.
All the Yonkos together wouldn't stand a chance of winning that war.
Akainu is getting Saboed
Kizaru Sanjid
Kuzan getting killed by BB
Fuji on Mugiwara side
Aramaki inflitator for Revos
Admirals are IRRELEVANT

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:kata: After devouring an entire bottle of superglue and snorting some meth, I've come to a conclusion on what's happening here. Garp was harmed by Morgan, Dadan and pre time skip Luffy. Kuzan couldn't possibly attack Garp without killing his fragile old ass, and he doesn't want to kill his mentor. As such, his only option is to let Garp punch him till he exhausts himself.

Law getting folded by Blackbeard isn't a shocker. I don't know why Zoro fans are giving Law fans such a hard time Blackbeard would have folded Zoro as well.

:kayneshrug:

Garp is absolutely annihilating the Blackbeard Pirates including Kuzan. Someone tell me now Garp wasn't the strongest at Marineford. Garp was equal to Roger and Whitebeard in his prime don't even tell me he wasn't he's folding admiral level people easily. Rayleigh even struggled.

Blackbeard heading to Egghead Island with Law captured can only mean one thing. YOU GUESSED IT! The GOAT Smoker will be there to save Law like he saved him in Punk Hazard.

I can't wait Luffy and Smoker vs Blackbeard let's go!!!

@nik87 you ready for Smoker action

:steef:
Nah majority zolo fans has current zolo>>Eos bb

That's why I said if Kuzan maybe holding something back.
We'll have to wait and see.
But Marineford tells me that Kuzan/C3 are Marine HQ's Strongest Fighters.

So it maybe the case.
We'll see, but I think that all point in that direction. If I had to guess, the part with Aokiji vs Garp is more or less Aokiji using some technique and Garp punching it and maybe send Kuzan flying backward.

Also, as others have already said, this is the chapter with Kuzan's "presentation". It would be quite absurd for him to look bad in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.