Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So final battle with BB on Elbaf (to get final Road Poneglyph) and friendly battle/test with Shanks on Laugh Tale and huge party afterwards

Unfounded and baseless. If anything, this reaction from Shanks tells us the intent of finding One Piece is anything but a joke and friendly:

There is nothing in this series that says an encounter with Shanks will be "friendly". In fact, the series has gone to decent lengths to tell you it, like anything else, wont be.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Unfounded and baseless. If anything, this reaction from Shanks tells us the intent of finding One Piece is anything but a joke and friendly:

There is nothing in this series that says an encounter with Shanks will be "friendly". In fact, the series has gone to decent lengths to tell you it, like anything else, wont be.
I'm with you on that, I don't want a weenie hut junior confrontation where they play games and eat snacks through a Davy Back Fight

I want them both to try their very best in overcoming the other
:endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
BB wasn't Yonko when Marco attacked him, dafuq you are talking about? :kaidowhat: Shanks had 1 year to find BB, he didn't dare to attack him.
And how did it end up for Marco again?
Oh yeah.
Defeated.

And you even said Shanks went to "protect Wano". Explain to me how you think he would "defend Wano" against Teach, if not he had the intention of fighting him.
:kaidowhat:

It just means powerscale doesn't exist in OP.
How Kuzan and Akainu's fight lasted for 10 days with an extreme diff for Akainu but suddenly Garp who was said to be weaker than his prime can low diff Kuzan ? Does it mean current Garp can also low/mid diff current Akainu ?

So what Prime Garp can one shot all admirals ? When Roger and Wb never showed that ?
It took garp and sengoku to stop Shiki so what Shiki is >>>>>> anyone ?

Anyone is stronger than anyone with Oda if what you said is correct.
Lol people should have realized there’s no power scaling when Luffy went from being one shot by human form Kaido to tanking multiple hits and keeping up with human form kaido with two weeks of Haki training

Maybe friendly is the wrong word, but there will be no fear of death for either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.