Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE i genuinely do not understand the Teach > Kuzan opinion at all. Teach shat himself at the sight of Rayleigh while Kuzan enthusiastically fights Garp.

Plus we already have Mihawk joining Buggy, there is no established rule in this series that the Captain must always be the strongest in the crew. Especially Teach’s crew when Shiryu joined moments after seeing Teach get neg diffed by Shiryu’s equal.
clearly not the same no ?
Mihawk and crocodile had him by the neck and basically figured they could use him as a face to do what they want. Buggy isnt having these guys do his bidding.
what aokiji is expressing is a genuine desire to work under teach in his crew. he is his subordinate not just officially but also in actuality.

logically from one villain to the next you would expect a sizeable powergap
so I would expect blackbeard to be significantly stronger than kaido when it comes time to take him down
however looking at someone who akainu was basically on par with before his defeat become a commander for teach, to me there's absolutely zero possibility akainu can be significantly stronger than teach.

lets also assume aokiji has ulterior motives , guess who it falls to , to dispose of him, blackbeard .For the final villain in the story I think the author is going to pick someone genuinely out of the range of all these guys( yes people like a prime roger , wb , garp ) etc to confirm luffy has surpassed it all and unfortunately akainu isnt that.

I am probably late to the party and someone else has speculated about this already, but since
- the final Road Poneglyph used to be on Fishman Island
and
- we now know that the "man marked by flames" can create whirlpools

might it be that it is this guy?
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Sunbell
His name would also kind of fit his purpose, since if Luffy (the sun) manages to meet him and get the final Poneglyph, the bell would ring to announce the coming of the new dawn/the sun once Luffy and the crew find the One Piece.
Shiryuu speculates that the man marked by flames may work with the World Government but if Kuzan can switch sides (even if it's all just an act and he is part of SWORD) then why couldn't a former Roger pirate be affiliated with the World Government too.
I know it's probably not Sunbell, there's a good chance it's a new character (assuming it is not Saul) but hey that's my best guess at the moment.
Also he'd be a fried fish if he were to have burn scars on his body.
I really hope he appears again ngl

Oda drew BB with blood on his face panting to indicate it was an off-screen hard battle hence high-diff. Same with how he portrays off-screen multiple day battles as stalemate/extreme-diff.
Nah that don't indicate that at all even more so with BB .
We seen with other fights and even with BB that blood on the face not a big deal .
Hell BB bleed from pre time skip luffy attack and was panting .

Status
Not open for further replies.