Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast Pirates are trash. Kaido, King, and Queen carry the entire crew. Apart from them, the rest were just straight garbage.

Compare that to the BMP, where even low level fighters like Raisin showed decent haki feats:

This dude shits on any of the gifters, as far as I'm concerned.
Ulti was the most impressive of the Tobi Roppo. Jack was just a disappointment, he ain't trash.

But yeah, Big Mom's officers and foot soldiers > Kaido's officers and foot soldiers on average.

On kuzan

ShS has 10

BBp has 11

Kuzan acting as spy would be dull. Him actually siding with teach would be more fun.

Issue is who will fight kuzan? I don't think there is any Sh who matches with kuzan.

And, if we talk about coby then it definitely makes sense if coby allies with ShS to fight kuzan if the latter captures Garp.

But coby portrayal hasn't bee tany good. If we be generous then at best he could be around yc4 level. So, him jumping from this to the level of beating kuzan in such short time would be just ass
Kuzan "fighting" Robin and being convinced to stand down is the most likely scenario imo(besides betraying Teach from the get go)

I agreed there .
Its the strongest disciple portrayal .
Kuzan was garp stronger student and probably his favorite one .
Koby is the new one and the first one went the bad way so the new good student fighting and defeating him is comeon trope but not now way toos oon for that But I think we got our answerd.
Koby is fighting kuzan when Luffy will fight BB .
Koby and luffy will team up to take out BB like garp and roger did but Koby will defeat kuzan .
IM calling it now .
Yeah probably a God Valley type scenario on steroids. Luffy and Koby team vs Blackbeard Pirates

We just have to accept these endgame fighters are gonna be OP as shit and make old villains look even more like a joke

so:

Dragon, Mihawk, Shanks, Garp, Blackbeard, Imu, Akainu, Admirals

bunch of broken characters now in the late game

Oda is going full on in the power creep hype for Final Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.