Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be good for me but if Shanks keep being the way he is, Shanks being the final boss will make Zoro and Mihawk supporters celebrate in a way thats too toxic imo.

"Even Luffy final opponent is a canonically inferior version of Zoro's final opponent" lol i can already imagine the toxicity, circle jerking and echo chambers.

Unless Shanks let go of his sword and devour Imu or something, obtaining an absurd power or revealing a sword-free fighting style, he will always be recognized by Zoro/Mihawk fandom as only swordsman and nothing more. Just like how even Roger was considered canonically weaker than Mihawk by many Zoro fandom.

So yeah tldr Shanks being the final boss will make this forum 10 times more toxic due to Shanks vs Mihawk and Luffy vs Zoro eternal dick measuring.
"Nothing more" see, that's the problem you inherently downplay swordsmen, there is nothing as such as being more than a swordsman:endthis:

Bro, how come Sulong Bepo and Sulong Minks in general has better designs than 99% of the Beast Pirates lol?
Beast Pirates are trash. Kaido, King, and Queen carry the entire crew. Apart from them, the rest were just straight garbage.

Compare that to the BMP, where even low level fighters like Raisin showed decent haki feats:

This dude shits on any of the gifters, as far as I'm concerned.

Zero interaction, Garp's implications strongly favor Koby more.
I agreed there .
Its the strongest disciple portrayal .
Kuzan was garp stronger student and probably his favorite one .
Koby is the new one and the first one went the bad way so the new good student fighting and defeating him is comeon trope but not now way toos oon for that But I think we got our answerd.
Koby is fighting kuzan when Luffy will fight BB .
Koby and luffy will team up to take out BB like garp and roger did but Koby will defeat kuzan .
IM calling it now .

Status
Not open for further replies.