Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn…that’s a phenomenal point actually.

So Teach literally brought the weaker half of his crew to potentially face Yonko Luffy who completely decimated the Beasts Pirates,

And that same Teach apologizes to Aokiji and talks him down from a fight when his entire crew was present.

Guys…I think Blackbeard is actually a classic Admiral enjoyer

@MarineHQ @silverfire @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @comrade @Erkan12 @Swallalala
:christindeed:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law can fight Blackbeard for hours, Midd can't even fight Shanks for a second:milaugh:

Truly Midd's ass was carried against Big Mom
I mean Big Mom was laughing at Kidd's attack while she was clearly bothered by the Ope Ope no Mi effects. He broke her arm with it and fucked up her defensed for Kidd to do something.

Midd is just worthless.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
On kuzan

ShS has 10

BBp has 11

Kuzan acting as spy would be dull. Him actually siding with teach would be more fun.

Issue is who will fight kuzan? I don't think there is any Sh who matches with kuzan.

And, if we talk about coby then it definitely makes sense if coby allies with ShS to fight kuzan if the latter captures Garp.

But coby portrayal hasn't been any good. If we be generous then at best he could be around yc4 level. So, him jumping from this to the level of beating kuzan in such short time would be just ass

Damn…that’s a phenomenal point actually.

So Teach literally brought the weaker half of his crew to potentially face Yonko Luffy who completely decimated the Beasts Pirates,

And that same Teach apologizes to Aokiji and talks him down from a fight when his entire crew was present.

Guys…I think Blackbeard is actually a classic Admiral enjoyer

@MarineHQ @silverfire @scoobie3 @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @comrade @Erkan12 @Swallalala
He didn't name himself admiral teach also, just commodore, he know his place:endthis:

On kuzan

ShS has 10

BBp has 11

Kuzan acting as spy would be dull. Him actually siding with teach would be more fun.

Issue is who will fight kuzan? I don't think there is any Sh who matches with kuzan.

And, if we talk about coby then it definitely makes sense if coby allies with ShS to fight kuzan if the latter captures Garp.

But coby portrayal hasn't been any good. If we be generous then at best he could be around yc4 level. So, him jumping from this to the level of beating kuzan in such short time would be just ass
Oda doesn't care about power levels, if he's serious about Koby vs Kuzan battle of students he will make Koby win.

Status
Not open for further replies.