Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean getting her out of the picture then lying about. Manipulate weevil into getting a fate he do not deserve is still fucked up nonetheless, imagine if he got to fight zoro when he don't have any reason to?:endthis:
If not weevil moria is also an option

I lied ima genius x3
:finally::smart::finally:

What if instead of moria, weevil, or any other actual warlord its york who joins. Like lucci we know there on the world government's bad side with their only options of escape seemingly being going with strawhats or blackbeard pirates. There's a big chance york joins with the blackbeard pirates in that scenario

As to how would she represent the warlords
  1. She takes all their shadows
  2. She's able to use and swap between all there green blood
As to why she wouldn't be absolutely broken. Her body isn't that strong on its own and she doesn't have haki

Zoro using haki on his swords doesn't count, but Law using haki on his sword to beat Vergo counts
Vergo had Haki hype, Pica didn't have Haki hype. Law barehand blocked Doflamingo's slash, Zolo didn't do shit without swords.

Law reversed Doc Q's DF disease by using Haki, Zolo couldn't do that shit.

BB hate? My ass. I am no fan but I am one of the biggest supporters of BB in case you don't know, but I am no blind wanker like you. I am not gonna make excuses for his short comings. I always support BB as well as the admirals despite my interests not being aligned with them.

I was the one telling everyone that BB should know about immortality when you called BB dumb for not killing Law. You didn't even have the immortality shit on your head until I bought it up, and then you said Law wouldn't do it.

The earlier spoilers only said BB's talking about selling or taking Law's fruit so I concluded BB doesn't know about the immortality and tagged you to inform you that I was wrong for assuming BB would know about immortality, which was proved to be accurate when more information came in. I was proven right if anything.

Yeah, the whole world saw how it happened. No amount of damage control and using emoji's to hide your emotions will help you save face.
Why you hurried up about BB not knowing Ope immortality based on incomplete spoilers then? :suresure:That exposed you.

You are assuming Kuzan will want to prove his worth to BB by doing it and if so, I will tell you that you are wrong.

Oda made sure Blackbeard says that he wants to use Coby's hero's title as a bargaining chip to talk with WG.

Now he has someone worth x500 Coby. Garp is literally a Goddo for Marine recruits.

Garp is not dying imho.
I don't think Kuzan has to prove his worth to BB .
He has been with him for a year and has already did stuff for him .
I do think garp getting capture make the most sense even if the other marines escape .
Still Oda can go another road and time will tell.

If not weevil moria is also an option

I lied ima genius x3
:finally::smart::finally:

What if instead of moria, weevil, or any other actual warlord its york who joins. Like lucci we know there on the world government's bad side with their only options of escape seemingly being going with strawhats or blackbeard pirates. There's a big chance york joins with the blackbeard pirates in that scenario

As to how would she represent the warlords
  1. She takes all their shadows
  2. She's able to use and swap between all there green blood
As to why she wouldn't be absolutely broken. Her body isn't that strong on its own and she doesn't have haki
Yea, already made a theory about her being a BB pirates:endthis:

When Papalino dominates Old Rayleigh using his fighting style having him visibly stressed and tired

Yoncucks: " Ahahahah Can't beat Old rusty Ray, AdmiraLss"
:gokulaugh:

When Chadbull calls it a day after being sandwiched by two Yonkou crews, Heart Pirates, Kid Pirates, Yamato and Samurai.

Yoncucks: "Ahahahahah Greenbitch,
LadmiraLs"

:kailaugh:

When Neckbeard nearly gets a heart attack against 2 years older Old rusty Ray and chickens out.

Yoncucks: "STRATEGIC RETREAT!!!"

- When Kuzan neg diffs 4 titanic captains and threatens to kill Teach with Teach apologising on behalf of his subordinates plus Kuzan joining because he has nothing else to do.
Yoncucks:
"You don't understand!!!.....Joke scene!!!.....wants to recruit!!!....

These clowns are hilarious @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Wuuuke @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad
:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.