Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the man with the burn scar is MONKEY D. DRAGON.

He sails in a ship with black sails (we saw it in Zoro's flashback), he is supported to control weather AND he has a tattoo in his face, which can be to cover the "burn scar"

I AM REALLY HYPED RIGHT NOW
Another point: Kuzan is hiding his game. We all know that he is a revolutionary. He is hiding.

It must be nice to be a Teach fan. He's never scared but always assessing the situation and decides to run knowing full well he can wash his oponnent and take the fruit!

- Ran from Akainu with his entire crew
- Didn't wanna pick a fight with Kuzan and apologised on behalf of his subordinate

I'd like to be part of his fandom, no matter what happens he always pulls a "strategic retreat"
:kobeha::kuzanshut:

We dont know yet, but we might, we only learned the roles of Shank's officers from ad for a movie. Also Queen wasnt a doctor and Chopper did fight him so yeah. Do you think Chopper wont fight Doc Q? or that Usopp wont fight Augur? because they fit in the exact same way
The only reason why they are pushing for Sanji vs Laffitte because they want that aerial fight that they didn't get from King, and I guess they think that Laffitte can fight with his legs even though we still don't know how he fights yet.

And as for Kuzan, well because he's a former Admiral lol.

Almost all the Sanji fans kept pushing for Sanji vs King back during the Wano arc and now it's happening again with the Blackbeard Pirates this time with Laffitte and Kuzan.

I will say this though between the Laffitte agenda vs the Kuzan agenda, the Laffitte agenda is a bit more believable at least.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There was no conversation. Garp literally says one thing after Aokijis question, the flashback hits, then Aokiji attacks Garp.

Garp smashes him into the ground with a serious attack, and says those who hesitate are weak.

Garp is proving with his action that he don't give a shit that Aokiji is his former apprentice. He's not going to hold back or be hesitant.
Once again that's Garp calling out Kuzan for not doing what he's asking his teacher to do. Not sure why it's so hard to accept. That's literally the whole point of the exchange otherwise the answer would come immediately after Kuzan's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.