Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has CoA so he definitely has haki.

Also, he was the first character to pinpoint that luffy haki was getting stronger even before we knew what was haki.

So, He might be getting CoC as well but I don't think his CoC would be as good as Luffy and that's where tide will swing against BB.
No one have haki comparable to Luffy’s tbh but BB 100% will have stronger haki than shanks

1. I knew that something was up with kobys shackles. The fact that even hibari stated they simply won't come off means those shackles are most likely seastone. Even though koby isn't a fruit user if they truly want to make sure that koby can't get away they will:

A. Make the weight heavy and compressed

B. Have the chain itself be seastone so koby can't break it

2. This chaoter confirms that koby is the only person referred to as apprentice/future of Maines. It's a him thing not a single word thing.

3. Kuzan is really working for blackbeard ot seems

Only Zeus has been used against her, and that's because she literally betrayed him and tried to murder him.
That isn't Kaidou's fault, blame Luffy for having the strength and Haki to injure him lol.

Now you think they don't have all types of Advanced Haki?
We know Big Mom has at least 2. Kaidou has all.

Inferior physical stats?
Wasn't Big Mom the one literally roflstomping giants as a toddler?
If anything they have some of the best physical feats in the verse bar Noland or what ever his name is, Jozu, and Luffy.
Luffy needed advance haki to even hurt Kaido .
Saying Kaido DF was not a factor is some crazy shit plus base luffy using ACOC and ACOA would hurt any one .
That guy has to be trolling you lol .

They literally had a ship? What are you on? How does not ready equate to not have a ship in this context as a matter of thought?:risitavirus:

Why Shiryu says they are unprepared? They didn't have a ship and Sanjuan was vulnerable to get hit on the sea.

His crew wanted to go another island:

His crew already wanted to go and thats what they did instead fighting Marines, its that simple.

WB retreated vs Random Marines:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You say Garp is garbage.. Immediately after you say he's stronger than the Yonko, but can't match an Admiral?
That makes 0 sense.
It makes perfect sense, what part of my comment is too advanced for you?

Garp is garbage, the Yonko are even more pathetic garbage. Garp can’t defeat an Admiral because Admirals are much stronger than him, and much much stronger than the Yonko.

Do I need to dumb it down even further?

Status
Not open for further replies.