Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah

Most likely WG is EoS villain.

But I do feel that BB vs luffy would be more like a parallel of fight which happened among D's during Void century - Joy boy vs someone

So I don't think BB vs luffy will happen until laugh tale or we learn more about Ancient kingdom.

Also, the way oda is portraying BB, I don't think BB vs luffy is happening anytime soon.
Yeah Blackbeard would need another DF to even match Luffy:finally:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Nah

But I do feel that BB vs luffy would be more like a parallel of fight which happened among D's during Void century - Joy boy vs someone

So I don't think BB vs luffy will happen until laugh tale or we learn more about Ancient kingdom.

Also, the way oda is portraying BB, I don't think BB vs luffy is happening anytime soon.
Personally i would prefer Shanks as the final villain.

this would make a bigger impact with Luffy's reunion with Shanks. Luffy's last opponent was the guy who inspired him.

Nah

Luffy can take on anyone at this point.Garp vs Aokiji is the perfect set up for BB's arc.

Bepo is goated i'm referring more to length Loda went to save Low yet usual suspects hat were screaming against mink medicine are suddenly very quiet about this :milaugh:
i see. well, i also think the mink medicine was bullshit in wano and is perfectly fine now when bepo pulled it out of his bear ass bc he needs to save his fan favorite captain :catpole:

i wish killer had had the same medicine :catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.