Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it still being Saul for one reason, the storm they mention. He’s a D which heavily is connected to storms.

So I don’t think DF is necessary for that.
Biggest doubt for me is - a giant is easy to spot, can narrow down the rumors to be an elbaf giant.

My take - a new character entirely, probably the eyepatch character Oda has reserved to draw for when the series is nearing it's ending stages

Biggest doubt for me is - a giant is easy to spot, can narrow down the rumors to be an elbaf giant.

My take - a new character entirely, probably the eyepatch character Oda has reserved to draw for when the series is nearing it's ending stages
Eh, if Saul has the power to summon and control storms, moving around undetected wouldn’t be too hard. Remember how long he stayed on Ohara with no one seeing him.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Yeah but even end of pre timeskip he was still weaker than even Blueno. Current Coby is still likely at most around Drakes power.

Growing to beating Kuzan should be impossible in the span of a few weeks to months.
again i agree but again koby is somehow, someway going to be involved with endgame op content so he's going to have to get stronger quickly. so idk man, would it be silly if he's kuzan level in a few months, yes of course, it really makes no sense, but do i think it might happen also yes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I will be genuinely surprised if no one is waiting at Laugh Tale.

I know Oda said it won't be funny shit but I think he's lying.

On Laugh Tale there is either nothing or just a Poneglyph with explanation of World's history at best.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I

Trust me i get this, it is likely all of these characters collide. He did "resolve" Kid and Law's plotlines for PK fairly quickly. Either Garp or Kuzan will lose soon and be made less relevant eventually.

And yes, many of the characters I mention probably are more endgame than anything, but as we know, volume for Oda just means longer arcs in general. They will all be involved in more related arcs, but it just means arcs are bulkier. The good news is it should mean less side charcters, but even Vegapunk has 7 selves lmao
Kidd and law were never that important to story in comparison to Shanks and BB and WG + Navy.

So oda finishing them quick makes sense.

But as of now RA + WG + Ancient kindom + Df lore haven't been properly addressed.

And, then we have shanks and BB - oda won't rush them as he is building them from the beginning.

With so many important characters and plots still left which definitely will require 6-7 years even if oda rush the story so really don't think oda has anytime to take care of other plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.