Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Cross Guild recruits more former warlords into their ranks to grow as a bigger Yonko crew along the lines of the Beast Pirates
  • Buggy - The public face of emperor and mouthpiece
  • Mihawk - The power backing the emperor along the level of Shanks, Kaidou and Big Mom
  • Crocodile - Brains of the operations and financial backing. Would be YC1-level since Mihawk is the top dog
Cross Guild just needs some more people like Moria and Weevil to fill out their Yonko Commander positions. Moria would also bring his followers with him. I could see Daz Bonez, Perona, Alvida and others basically being the Tobiroppo.

We better hope he postpones as much as possible. He's breaking a lot of hearts without even doing anything. In the event he actually does something, horrible things are gonna happen.
Waiting for feats when it comes to Mihawk is useless
It will silence the people comparing him with YC1s sure, but do you honestly think he’s getting anything better than Shanks one shotting Midd or wifi haki 💀

if you think mihawk is breaking a lot of hearts just peak fanboying
Y'all legit cream your pants every time the opportunity to say even the slightest bad thing about Mihawk presents itself, it's actually pathetic behavior lol

The dude literally just exists, does nothing, and garners this much attention.

I've never seen people try so badly and desperately to make a character look bad.

Take a step back and look at the fuss that's been made over the most plain line of dialogue ever, these people are mindfucked :kobeha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Waiting for feats when it comes to Mihawk is useless
It will silence the people comparing him with YC1s sure, but do you honestly think he’s getting anything better than Shanks one shotting Midd or wifi haki 💀
Honestly, no. I don't expect anyone to be treated like Shanks. It was evident for me as soon as Oda made him wifi-diff GB. But I am sure they'll both do things that'll keep the Mihawk vs Shanks debate alive until the end of the time.

Of course because of his fans takes about him
Every fandom has bad takes about their favorites. There's something else that makes you go at Mihawk.

WB and Roger ducking marine fodders, WB not wanting to go to Wano, BB running from CP0 and Ray is cool.
What's really bothering the "real" OP fans is that Mihawk and Croco won't randomly drop their agenda and go play pirates over a slave's dream, let's go to war with pirates too because Buggy wants to be the PK...:kobeha:

Y'all legit cream your pants every time the opportunity to say even the slightest bad thing about Mihawk presents itself, it's actually pathetic behavior lol

The dude literally just exists, does nothing, and garners this much attention.

I've never seen people try so badly and desperately to make a character look bad.

Take a step back and look at the fuss that's been made over the most plain line of dialogue ever, these people are mindfucked :kobeha:
Mihawk doesn’t get 10% the hate admirals do💀
Chill bro all characters gets slandered

Status
Not open for further replies.