Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR y’all have to admit Ryokugyu haters are complete hypocrites at this point

Mihawk doesn’t want to fight the Emperors, “oh but it’s okay, Mihawk > Emperors”

Primebeard didn’t want to fight Kaido, “oh but it’s okay, Primebeard > Kaido”

Ryokugyu didn’t want to fight Shanks, the Alliance, and Wano, “oh well this obviously proves Shanks alone is stronger than Ryokugyu.” Lol
Not remotely the same.
Kizaru literally fucking offered to go to Wano to intercept BM and Kaidou's alliance, he would have lost but he at least offered to go.
With that in mind, is there any reason, any reason AT ALL, for Aramaki to not do the same?
Primebeard didn't want any casualties as he didn't want his family to die and wasn't interested in a useless war.
Mihawk's goal doesn't include randomly fighting Emperors, 2 of who aren't Swordsmen and the other he's already above.
Post automatically merged:

Its like you guys don't even realize how cringe this sounds..
It's just a gimmick he has, he rides off of the most popular thing at the moment and then forgets about it when the next popular thing arrives.
Which is why I found it funny when he called me a copycat of him

dont call mihawk peronas lover
there is an 18 year age gap
its fucking disgusting
Idk at my job one new employer girl 20 years old or so fall for emlpoyer 55 years old or so. Also that man is not just old, but he worked here half year in the best case scenario. He is not rich or anything, but it is what it is. Some girls love older...

Status
Not open for further replies.