Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the manga confirmed Mihawk's skills are superior to Shanks, you're literally arguing that Vista has superior skills to red hair.
Yeah so what if I do

swordsmanship is an art of fighting and also a philosophy

Oda already clarified that King isn’t a swordsmanship based on his own fighting style that doesn’t align with the philosophy
of swordsmanship

Hence, Vista is stronger purely in the realm of swordsmanship in which one conducts oneself in accordance to principles of pure swordsmanship

Shanks is like Ling in that respect

Bogard

You can't win
Mihawk before joining Cross Guild: Ok, so Cross Guild will be a place where Crocodile and me will be the head of the organization, with Crocodile being the brain and me the advisor, allowing me to leave in Peace :pepehawk:

Mihawk when joining Cross Guild: A clown running things while I'm perceived as a subordinate and now I'm supposed to fight yonkos for him ? :mihugh:

Fraudhawk worried he's going to get packed up by the same man that packed up his captain and superior in the crew Crocodile

:milaugh:

Wealth, Fame and Power in CG yeah if Buggy is going for the One Piece Oda highlighted that because of all the Yonko crew Buggy's is the only one where the Captain isn't the strongest.

Ztards on massive copium today need to make sure we got extra stock by this rate.
:pepecopium:

Bon Clay

He doesn‘t join the SH in the end i at least want him to be free :peperain::pepehands:
He should definitely be freed as to where he'll go idk lol. Could join luffy, crocodile again, or the revs with ivankov

I think mihawk should recruit someone stronger at least comparable in strength or relevance to doflamingo and weevil
Perona and by default Moriah.
Eh that feels cheap imo
I think theyll join but its pretty much perona doing all the work and not mihawk. He should be able to convince at least someone to join himself

Yeah so what if I do

Oda already clarified that King isn’t a swordsmanship based on his own fighting style that doesn’t align with the philosophy
of swordsmanship

Hence, Vista is stronger purely in the realm of swordsmanship in which one conducts oneself in accordance to principles of pure swordsmanship
So Vista WSS > Mihawk and > Shanks

Shanks is a swordsman whether you like it or not. He even showed top tier swordsmanship techniques like choosing what to cut and what not to cut (literally cut through a railgun but chose to not cut Kid's chest).

Vista is so beyond Mihawk that he went beyond a blackblade and forged his sword with CoC into a normal looking steel blade.

Please.

This might be set-up for Cross Guild to release Doflamingo/Weevil in order to gain more military power

But considering Mihawk/Crocodile weren't fond of the idea of fighting Yonko just because Buggy wants it then it's doubtful they'd take such a huge risk on attacking Impel Down just for the sake of Buggy's goal
Mihawk did say that even for their goal they're gonna need more manpower so win win tbh

B

Borasey79

Baggy don’t need any ponegliph he just need to ask Rayleigh crocus where is laughtale
Not if Rafter is a moving island lost deep inside a unique animal's stomach, something like Zou only way bigger.
You need the Poneys to pinpoint its current location, since the Poneys are imbued with Van Der Decker's awakened ability: always targeting the island no matter where it goes.

Eh that feels cheap imo
I think theyll join but its pretty much perona doing all the work and not mihawk. He should be able to convince at least someone to join himself
What is cheap about it? Perona is his friend, if she seeks Cross Guild for protection it would be for Mihawk.

Why should Mihawk personally seek and invite anyone?

Makes sense now why Midfraud went for Sickbeard from about 10 miles away. Brudda was scared of the smoke from close range when it comes to Yonkos.
Post automatically merged:

So Vista WSS > Mihawk and > Shanks

Shanks is a swordsman whether you like it or not. He even showed top tier swordsmanship techniques like choosing what to cut and what not to cut (literally cut through a railgun but chose to not cut Kid's chest).

Vista is so beyond Mihawk that he went beyond a blackblade and forged his sword with CoC into a normal looking steel blade.

Please.
But Shanks can kickbox

Yeah so what if I do

of swordsmanship

Shanks is like Ling in that respect
so vista beats shanks in a sword fight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.