Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vista WSS > Mihawk and > Shanks

Shanks is a swordsman whether you like it or not. He even showed top tier swordsmanship techniques like choosing what to cut and what not to cut (literally cut through a railgun but chose to not cut Kid's chest).

Vista is so beyond Mihawk that he went beyond a blackblade and forged his sword with CoC into a normal looking steel blade.

Please.
Vista showed equal to superior swordsmanship to Mihawk

Mihawk postponed and didn’t come after him

Oda even said is an SBS (If I recall correctly) that he doesn’t even yet know what Shanks fighting style is

That’s what Oda said

So zolo lacks ambition because he doesnt wanna be a capitan and compete for one piece?
:josad:
This post his so dumb when wb had no ambition towards being a yonko and becoming the pk yet he was above Loger
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:
Yea Zoro's ambition is lower than Luffy's ambition as Mihawk himself said. Becoming PK is more difficult than WSS, Mihawk didnt want the smoke involved in becoming Yonkou. Nothing state WB above Roger, WB the WSM was the equal of "even" PK while WSC stated "Loger" as the peak powerlevel

A Yonkou licks Mihawk's boots. Being Younkou isn't special nor a relevant ambition and to make matters worse for you, Mihawk has the pull of a Yonkou without having to worry about kneeling before anyone. :myman:
"You want us to fight Yonkou?"

"I dont agree on fighting Red Hair"

Isnt this the definition of ducking tho nowhere from this statement indicate Mihawk boot being licked at all

Last edited:
Vista showed equal to superior swordsmanship to Mihawk

Mihawk postponed and didn’t come after him

Oda even said is an SBS (If I recall) that he doesn’t even yet know what Shanks fighting style is

That’s what Oda said
Vista didn't how anything superior to Mihawk on Marineford. Other than the clash, Mihawk has some great showings in there while Vista has nothing else.

Mihawk does whatever he feels like doing, that has been true to his character since his earliest introduction.

What Oda said about Shanks was simply that we hadn't seen Shanks fight yet. And even within swordsmanship there are plenty different styles. Shanks has always been a swordsman.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This chapter doesn't make Mihawk seem as bad as people are suggesting. I just think they are exaggerating to somehow put him on the same pedestal of humiliation suffered by GB, which was truly humiliating. Another major factor is also Kuzan as a subordinate of a Yonkou.

Regardless of how things went here, I still have Mihawk above Akainu and all C3 logias.

Status
Not open for further replies.