Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hype chapter for mihawk or crocodile
No hype chapter for strawhats

It's obviously a good chapter for buggy as he officially enters the race for the OP. Big step.

But still. I hope we're done with the seraphim stalling after all these outside wano chapters. The SH stars should remember what they're capable of.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because Buggy wanting to go for PK may end up leading to a Zoro v Mihawk fight at Laugh Tale.

i thought CG was a safe place for Mihawk to exist until EoS was done but its up for debate now. Not a fan of it.
But man, why would you think that Zoro wasn’t going to be WSS by the final government war? Especially now, I’m pretty sure Oda is setting up Raftel as a 4 way war between all Yonko. Blackbeard and Mihawk are both about to be defeated on Raftel.

I mean did you think that Luffy was going to be fighting the ultimate evil Imu, and that Zoro was going to back out of helping so he can pursue a vanity duel with Mihawk? Nah, Raftel is the vanity war. This is when the four Yonko will have their Dick measuring contest and the pirate king will be decided. The truly important EOS Government war comes after all this petty pirate king nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.