Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah

His dream of becoming pk is linked with reaching to laugh tale - getting one piece.

Robin's dream is directly linked with laugh tale and Luffy" s dream
We still don’t know if the one piece are in laugh tale
Luffy need to become the freest man/ PK for achieve is final unknown dream

Because it means either Zoros fighting someone after Mihawk so there was some secret strongest swordsman above Mihawk

Or

There isn’t a final war that has been hyped up since Marineford.
It will be adult S-Hawk, who will be Mihawk on steroids. M3 vs Admirals never made any sense since Fujitora would likely just join Luffy’s cause

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's weird considering how he's the guy whose desperately seeking a worthy challenge..... Last I checked, the man who wants to fight him for the title is apart of one of those crews.
What he's looking for is a sword duel, which he can always get as long as Zoro's aiming for his head. He doesn't even neen to run after him. What's Buggy's involving him in is a business that he has no interest in. We're making weird connections to make a point but still failing to do so.

He had no choice lmao.
Navy had Ace. And he still knew he would die going against them, it was an impossible mission.

He almost succeed in getting Ace out tho.
Not my fault
He ducked Kaido despite knowing Momo and Hiyori are in wano under Kaido rule

He could have tried saving kids born in his ship but nope
For 10+ years he didn't try even once..so when he was still healthy

Because Buggy wanting to go for PK may end up leading to a Zoro v Mihawk fight at Laugh Tale.

i thought CG was a safe place for Mihawk to exist until EoS was done but its up for debate now. Not a fan of it.
Zoro fighting Mihawk after the SH conquered and saved the world would be the lamest stuff ever. There is no tension, drama, nothing... Mihawk needs to fall before Zoro take a Gorosei

Status
Not open for further replies.