Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep downplaying Linlin
Even Yonko Sickbeard avoided Kaido but still challenged Navy Hq

Linlin only went with Smoothie, pero and Daifuku + others... a smal squad to Wano
Confronted Kaido there...she knew she has a chance to make Kaido change his mind...which he did during their duel.

Mihawk with CG are here knowing CG stands no chance against Yonko crews lol
Mihawk can't even try without amassing more power, even then Buggy says we don't need to win

Because Buggy wanting to go for PK may end up leading to a Zoro v Mihawk fight at Laugh Tale.

i thought CG was a safe place for Mihawk to exist until EoS was done but its up for debate now. Not a fan of it.
Idk why you think is bad. It honestly sounds way better than having Zoro do a side quest while the worlds ending. It could also be a way to hype up Mihawk if he defeats other swordsmen if it’s in fact a tournament

Because Buggy wanting to go for PK may end up leading to a Zoro v Mihawk fight at Laugh Tale.

i thought CG was a safe place for Mihawk to exist until EoS was done but its up for debate now. Not a fan of it.
I mean, it was bound to happen someday. If you assumed he would fight him after WG, then it would be in epilogue. With no external stakes or story relevance. Just a formality to make Zoro the WSS.

This way, there's actually some story tie in and connection.

Idk why you think is bad. It honestly sounds way better than having Zoro do a side quest while the worlds ending. It could also be a way to hype up Mihawk if he defeats other swordsmen if it’s in fact a tournament
Because it means either Zoros fighting someone after Mihawk so there was some secret strongest swordsman above Mihawk

Or

There isn’t a final war that has been hyped up since Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.