Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the Ancient Kingdom stuff is that the whole world was probably in on it when it happened. That's when the WG was formed and the world leaders and their descendants "upgraded" to Tenryuubito status, leaving their original countries behind.

It being lost in time is just a matter of erasing any kind of record and strictly forbidding learning about it or simply looking into it.
The worst case scenario for the D clan is that Oda does jack shit to address the fact that they weren't completely exterminated. It only gets worse if the secrets were not only handed down to dudes like BB, but there were people outside of the legendary clans who knew and the govt simply counted on them not passing down any secrets without assurance.

Doflamingo had a stooge who did exactly that. Wasn't hard for me to assume we'd be dealing with an equivalent character
That was confined to a single Country, and the people had to be physically touched by said character to erase all traces of them.

Lulucia was hit with a massive energy blast causing actual physical destruction. Not some reality altering devil fruit ability.

And that doesn't even fit the "erasing of the Void Century" plot either, because information still exists on the Void Century, it's just covered up by the World Government. If it befell a similar concept like Sugars devil fruit, then literally no one would have remembered anything to even record it on the Poneglyphs.

The worst case scenario for the D clan is that Oda does jack shit to address the fact that they weren't completely exterminated. It only gets worse if the secrets were not only handed down to dudes like BB, but there were people outside of the legendary clans who knew and the govt simply counted on them not passing down any secrets without assurance.
I'm sure it will be addressed in some way but... not only does the WG not hunt down the Ds, these guys even let Ds into the marines in current times (Saul, Garp...), and I still remember the Nika fruit fiasco.

WG's couldn't be any more incompetent, which sucks. But I'm fine with the current development of Lulusia at least for now.

Kaido not immune. Also we see in this story its different level of fire.

Who said you need ACoC to push people to high diff? I literally seen Awakening injuring the shit our of Yonkous
You clearly see I stated "/at least highly resistant"
Kaido has shown the higher level of fire....magma-like flames

You need it when you have no obvious advantages over Kaido.
Big Mom =/= Kaido

That was confined to a single Country, and the people had to be physically touched by said character to erase all traces of them.

Lulucia was hit with a massive energy blast causing actual physical destruction. Not some reality altering devil fruit ability.

And that doesn't even fit the "erasing of the Void Century" plot either, because information still exists on the Void Century, it's just covered up by the World Government. If it befell a similar concept like Sugars devil fruit, then literally no one would have remembered anything to even record it on the Poneglyphs.
That erasure would have been confined to one country, the destroyed one, had it not been apparently done in the flashiest way possible. Imagine a character that no one is supposed to know about, but they single handedly make a move that not only causes big news, but causes the unknowing subjects of said figure to actually rebel.
I'm sure it will be addressed in some way but... not only does the WG not hunt down the Ds, these guys even let Ds into the marines in current times (Saul, Garp...), and I still remember the Nika fruit fiasco.

WG's couldn't be any more incompetent, which sucks. But I'm fine with the current development of Lulusia at least for now.
I mean the knowledge of Ohara was entirely cut down to two living people, and technically a third who escaped with the books but doesn't actually know the shit.

Meanwhile, the D clan is a shitload of people marked by name. The kingdom is just another pothole for Oda to drive around.

That would make people question why they werent around for Marineford
Marine matters =/= Gorosei matters.

It's okay if they want to make sure Saturn is well protected by sending a HK or two. But, then again, it also sounds fine if they entrust it to an admiral being the powerhouses that they are. What's weird is that it looks like they know about the Straw Hats.

That erasure would have been confined to one country, the destroyed one, had it not been apparently done in the flashiest way possible. Imagine a character that no one is supposed to know about, but they single handedly makes a move that not only causes big news, but the unknowing subjects of said figure actually rebel.

I mean the knowledge of Ohara was entirely cut down to two living people, and technically a third who escaped with the books but doesn't actually know the shit.

Meanwhile, the D clan is a shitload of people marked by name. The kingdom is just another pothole for Oda to drive around.
The thing is, is what happened to Lulucia has already been brought up by other characters, Lucci being one of them. So we've known that this is something already widespread.

Also, the Celestial Dragons were making an example out of Lulucia. It's not very effective if nobody knows about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.