Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I’m so happy I’m not an Admiral fan
At one point, I thought Admirals were cooler than the Yonko (not stronger ofc)

I’ve already taken my L being a Jack the Drought stan

But I never once changed on my boy Sanji! Been solid since pre-ts 😤

Maybe i should invest stocks in another chsracter again….I just hope they don’t disappoint me like jack……
Rogerbase is that you?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If nothing like that happens tho

It will just show how biased leakers are against wadmirals
This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

The spoiler providers are all third worlders who live their lives oppressed by the United States, and they take their frustrations out on the Admirals because it makes them feel better about their own meaningless lives

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers
You're right man
It probably the usual leakers hating on admiral for their stupid agendas

I hate them

Status
Not open for further replies.