Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If I don’t know your political view point , I would not believe a left wing person like you would say this.
‘But you are. right . I take old Liberal play book. It is dang George w bush fault on Middle East amd cause Anti-American sky rocket .
But mod or other would report as racist or atl-right statement

sincerely from,
‘Hardcore right wing Bible believing Christian
I am more concerned for Fujitora quite frankly than I am for Ryokugyu. We know Fujitora was injured after Reverie.

But it doesn’t even sound like the Admirals even fought here, it just sounds like the Revos snuck them and then we cut away before the Admirals even attacked? There is no mention of them attacking lol

‎🔸️ Information about the eight kingdoms that oppose the world government because of what happened to the kingdom of Lulusia, these eight kingdoms refuse to pay taxes to the world government and therefore the government decides to send the Holy Knights to them to deal with them, it was mentioned that the number of the Holy Knights is 9.
They are the Bobbins of the WG. Sent to burn shit up 'cause they don't pay. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Literally the same job, which means they are the usual useless fodders that Oda keeps adding every arc.

:josad:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If not even 1 of the 9 holy knights has a goofy ass appearance then it just isn’t one piece

It’s inevitable one of them are funny looking as a mf
Yep. Anyone who thinks they are all going to look like this

Is setting themselves up for disappointment. There's definitely going to be at least 1-2 goofy humpty dumpy looking mfs lol.

I just hope most of them have good designs and powers

Status
Not open for further replies.