Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

The spoiler providers are all third worlders who live their lives oppressed by the United States, and they take their frustrations out on the Admirals because it makes them feel better about their own meaningless lives

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers
If I don’t know your political view point , I would not believe a left wing person like you would say this.
‘But you are. right . I take old Liberal play book. It is dang George w bush fault on Middle East amd cause Anti-American sky rocket .
But mod or other would report as racist or atl-right statement

sincerely from,
‘Hardcore right wing Bible believing Christian

I mean we already know what happened, the revos had to escape as soon as they got Kuma and the admirals ended up fine.
Showing that these captains at least aren't complete fodder so the revolutionaries have more credibility as a group important for the endgame is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.