Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
First they were talking about Sabo was doing well but now he isn't fighting and it's the commanders that are doing well. Don't something sound off?
The big question here is who damaged Fujitora, IMO. If Sabo damaged Fujitora a bit, while the other Commanders stalled Green Bull, that's whatever.

If Fuji got damaged by one of the Commanders, that's still a yikes to a lot of people, IMO.

Looking at Green Bull in Wano, it doesn't look like he got hurt, unless he has some crazy healing hax that can heal real wounds, too.

This must be your first time getting baited by fake leakers lol

The spoiler providers are all third worlders who live their lives oppressed by the United States, and they take their frustrations out on the Admirals because it makes them feel better about their own meaningless lives

Trust me bro. Ryokugyu is about to come out looking completely fine. The man was completely uninjured when he arrived on Wano and he also neg diffed Weevil

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad @scoobie3 @silverfire @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @AdmiralBetterr777 and myself are veterans at getting baited by these cave dwellers
Wait, I knew what you meant, but isn't it more accurate to say that we are veterans at avoiding baits from the lickers? :quest:

Unconfirmed spoilers by Kaidou D.Stronger:
  • During the clash between revolutionaries and Admirals, Morley is very fast even for someone his size, he charges at Green Bull, who draws his sword and tries to attack him, but Morley easily blocks and stabs him, causing Green Bull to fall to the ground groaning in pain.
  • Karasu attacks the flying crows towards the fallen Green Bull (similar to Luffy in 1001), but Fujitora blocks him.
  • However, Sabo appears behind Fujitora and hits him on the head, causing Fujitora to fall.
Sasaki :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.