Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna explain that just like most Villains, Imu also has his Version of Three Top Commanders
They obviously lead Three different Armies & They can be easily seen just by looking at WG's Fodders
There are Cipher-Pol Fodders, Prison/Slave Camps Fodders & Knights Fodders

Cipher-Pol Army is led by CP-0 (They represent CD's Shield)
Prison Fodders (Those who force Slaves to work) are led by ??? (Not revealed yet)
Knights Army (Only seen in Mary Geoise) are led by Holy Knights (They represent CD's Sword)

CP-0 Main Members are Masked Ones & there are Seven, their Commander In Chief is Lucci & He represents Imu's Third Top Commander
Main Warden in Mary Geoise is Unknown but He should be Imu's Second Top Commander
Holy Knights are confirmed to be Nine without any Clear Leader-Figure who should be Imu's First Top Commander

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long ago i said that Zoro is gonna Fight Magellan during this Saga as his 4th Main Post-TS Fight due to his DF matching Zoro's Fight Patterns
However, it's possible that Imu's Top Commander will instead Eat it (Meaning Magellan might be next to Die)

The Fact that Holy Knights are WG's Main Enforcers & Strongest Warriors they got, it makes total sense that their Leader was the one sent to Kill Doflamingo (Who will instead Survive & Escape thanks to Magellan's Sacrifice)

As Luffy's Sword, Zoro's Next Main Fight gonna be against Leader of Holy Knights
As Luffy's Shield, Sanji's Next Main Fight gonna be against Lucci
  • Lucci appeared this Arc which is common for Third Commanders just like SHs faced Jack, Mr. 3, Satori, Cracker ... etc before War starts
As for Imu's 2nd Top Commander, He should be defeated by Dragon himself, just like Oda gave Previous Rebel Leaders such a W, including Kyros, Wyper & Inurashi (Being Warden who keeps All WG Slaves in Check, Oda will use him to show Dragon's Rage! He is most probably Dragon's Hype Tool just like Wyper Fodderized Shura)
too many organisations at this point

Eos will become character overload and the prptagonists are not going to receive enough focus

G

Gorosei Informer

This doesn't make them look too bad, I expected the rev army to be this strong tbh.
Aye thats fair, but they seem a little too strong for my liking, although Oda had to hype them up too I guess. Its better than them being fodders ofc, anyday!
I'm disappointed Linbdergh didn't get to do anything though. There's even a theory based on the IRL Lindbergh that he could be a traitor to the Revs which would be interesting too.

I guess as per usual, because the Admirals keep being held back and even the Marines, its just more typical plot convenient ridiculousness or "plot armour" even.
Akainu said he was gonna fire back on all fronts and given all the shit that has happened lately, he just needs to stick middle fingers up at the WG and force the Marines to go rogue and raise hell against the WG.
This might be a bad idea given Imu has that island destroying weapon though and god knows what else, along with not knowing how strong these Holy Knights will be too but man, the Marines just keep getting dicked around and held back and its tiring now especially.

I swear to god, if Kizaru ends up having to hold back at Egghead, I will genuinely cope, seethe, mald, dilate and whatever else too. I suspect he will due to Saturn somehow.

G

Gorosei Informer

Eos will become character overload and the prptagonists are not going to receive enough focus

Oda legit has an addiction to making new characters too. Dressrosa, Wano and now both in and outside of Egghead are bombarding us with tons of new characters. I guess its a given as we're in the New World and "we're in the Endgame now" but it's still overkill/excessive to me.
It feels like OP is being dragged out rather than preparing to head towards it's LONG overdue ending.

Aye exactly, preach! I've been arguing Croc was awakened for that reason, along with him drying out any form of organic and inorganic matter too, in seconds even too!
What he did to the buildings/ground at Alabasta, the Impel Down doors and even to others including Luffy and Galdino, it has to be awakening imo.
Although I've joked Crocodile's awakening should be the "Sands Of Time", let's go Prince of Persia all up in this bitch LOL! Crocodile proceeeds to make a giant hourglass and trap Vivi in it, trying to drown her in sand /s.

Glad you're a fellow believer anyway, respect!

:cheers::pepecroc::usosmug:
Wasn't Croc the first person to mention Awakening, too?

Oda waited until very recently to show Shank's using CoC.

Oda just likes teasing people and playing mindgames.

There's still a good argument to be made that Crocodile had Awakening, looking at what he did to Alabasta's rain.
Even crocs may have been an incomplete awakening because he spent so long in a desert where he didn’t have to extend much use of his powers.

No thanks. I much rather have Goofy Blueno Akainu than this.
Well, he didn't seem to be very cooperative with the Gorosei during the Dressrossa arc. Maybe it's hinting at him switching sides :pepelit:

This obsession of admiral fans to hide their true preferences.....
We should definitely do studies about it, lmao.

Akainu & Ryokugyu fans are something. Rest of Marines are okay.

Aside from Monster Trio, never expect much from rest in any Arc except Final Arc
I've always been saying that Next Saga is Mary Geoise & it will include so many Factions & Characters but most will be Eliminated
(Including all WG Members, Titanic Captains, Some Marines, Revos ... etc)

Then Final Saga will be in Elbaf which will exclusively Focus on SHs, They will be like the Scabbards of that Saga but much bigger Roles since they are MCs & it will be Arc where They all fulfill their Dreams

In other words, most SHs are just Secondary Characters until Story reach Final Saga (It's just that Oda made an exception here & there)
Only Zoro followed by Sanji & sometimes Nami are excluded from this Rule

Even crocs may have been an incomplete awakening because he spent so long in a desert where he didn’t have to extend much use of his powers.
Kind of like Gear 4 with Luffy seeming like it's him partially Awakening his powers?

I got that sense when Kaido was fighting Snakeman and was like, "WTF? How is he bouncing his fists off the air and stretching them at different angles like that, rubber doesn't do that shit."

The admirals are confirmed frauds

They are dogs of the celestial dragons and the gorosei even told Sakazuki to his face that they are merely the outward face of the WG. The "greatest military force" shit is just cap, none of these guys even have ACoC and yet people really pretend like they are endgame villains.

I'm telling y'all, Luffy is probably the only the SH who will defeat an admiral(Kizaru and maybe Akainu). The rest are getting beaten by side characters.

G

Gorosei Informer

Aside from Monster Trio, never expect much from rest in any Arc except Final Arc
I've always been saying that Next Saga is Mary Geoise & it will include so many Factions & Characters but most will be Eliminated
(Including all WG Members, Titanic Captains, Some Marines, Revos ... etc)

Then Final Saga will be in Elbaf which will exclusively Focus on SHs, They will be like the Scabbards of that Saga but much bigger Roles since they are MCs & it will be Arc where They all fulfill their Dreams

In other words, most SHs are just Secondary Characters until Story reach Final Saga (It's just that Oda made an exception here & there)
Only Zoro followed by Sanji & sometimes Nami are excluded from this Rule
This sounds really good, I like this. Makes a lot of sense. Elbaf should be SHs vs Shanks and his crew imo, maybe throw in Buggy and Cross Guild too but I worry what kind of role Loki will play, how significant he will be and thus another Orochior Wapol at worst especially.

Elbaf being where they accomplish their dreams, well at least some of them would be pretty swell. Not sure how some SHs like Franky, Nami, Sanji would get their dreams at Elbaf but Zoro and Usopp could be obvious ones, especially Usopp ofc.

Elbaf is gonna be a giant arc in more ways than 1 imo, I dont think it will be Wano length but somewhere in that ballpark. All depends on what Oda has planned and is able to do of course though.

Status
Not open for further replies.