Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She literally said herself "i can't win dawg", do y'all even read :myman:
She never said that, stop lying.

She asked for Momo to call for Luffy only after Momo did prohibit her from fighting. Plot saved Greenbull ass. Why would plot not let Yamato fight if Greenbull can beat her???

Because he can't, she would win and plot makes Momo not wanting to be helped and saved again by someone else that he believed wouldn't stay in wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kinda disappointed that in Revos first pivotal moment in the story, Dragon wasn’t in action but Sabo is. Dragon should have burned WG flag down imo
Dragon overall needs more work on his character if Oda wants to make him a believable lad.

Sure he can make him Top 1 in the verse but what that will achieve?

From his Organization standpoint he did nothing for 20 years until Luffy started making his moves lol.

She never said that, stop lying.

She asked for Momo to call for Luffy only after Momo did prohibit her from fighting. Plot saved Greenbull ass. Why would plot not let Yamato fight if Greenbull can beat her???

Because he can't, she would win and plot makes Momo not wanting to be helped and saved again by someone else that he believed wouldn't stay in wano.
She would win ? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Then why she need to put her dreams on hold WHILE saying that the haki saved the country ? The word SAVE is really important to understand, her dreams on hold OBLITERATE your whole "sHe WaSNt AbLE TO fIghT" thing (even the fact that she wouldn't let momo die or even heavily injured was enough, but i don't buy any Head cannons, like you do with you bringing the plot :noo:) and she STILL SAY "The haki saved the country", nah dude you need to accept that fact :suresure::suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, i think y'all say "Cherry on the top" :

Aramaki was using Fire Break Forest which is a anti-fire, it literally counter the main counter of Aramaki's fruit so everything that happen after that and that use fire literally did anything to Aramaki and you can cry about that :suresure:

Now i want you to answer something, why didn't you posted the Yamato ACoc hit on Aramaki ? Maybe its too much of a L for everything you just said , huh ?
Man? You apparently weren't okay when you wrote all this nonsense. LMAO.

Dragon overall needs more work on his character if Oda wants to make him a believable lad.

Sure he can make him Top 1 in the verse but what that will achieve?

From his Organization standpoint he did nothing for 20 years until Luffy started making his moves lol.
Don't you feel this applies to like literally every top tier in the verse?

At this point Marine fans are irritating as zoro fans

Yonko >= Oden /FA> prime Rayleigh/ Admirals > Mihawk /Old Legends >~ Benn/Kid/Law >= Inbetweeners > Warlords/ YCs
Luffy > Zoro

These are facts that won't change (kid and law will surpass Admirals )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.